آخر 10 مشاركات
[تحميل] يدري إن أسباب ضعفي نظرته يدري إني ما أقاوم ضحكته بقلم/ساكبت العود جميع الصيغ (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          30 - الضائعون - روميليا لاين - ق.ع.ق ( مكتبة زهران ) (الكاتـب : عنووود - )           »          إحساس جديد *متميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : سحابه نقيه 1 - )           »          كل مخلص في الهوى واعزتي له...لوتروح سنين عمره ينتظرها *مكتملة* (الكاتـب : امان القلب - )           »          نظرات فى كتاب علو الله على خلقه (الكاتـب : الحكم لله - )           »          1022 - ألعاب النخبة - دايانا هاميلتون - د.ن (الكاتـب : امراة بلا مخالب - )           »          هائمون في مضمار العشق (2) .. سلسلة النهاية * مميزة ومكتملة * (الكاتـب : أسماء رجائي - )           »          1018 -الحب المستحيل - بني جوردان - عبير دار نحاس (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          1017-درب الفردوس شيرلي كمب - عبير دار نحاس (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          عواقب إنتقامه (144) للكاتبة Jennie Lucas .. كاملة مع الروابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 21-06-11, 02:43 PM   #1

Breathless

نجم روايتي

الصورة الرمزية Breathless

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Lucy Gordon

Lucy Gordon

The most romantic love story I have ever known is my own. It started when I was taking a short holiday in Venice, Italy.

I can remember sitting at a little cafe in St.Mark's Square, listening to the orchestra, watching the sun wink off my wine glass, and wondering what this magical city would bring me. Three hours later I met a tall, dark, handsome Venetian, who asked me to have dinner with him that night.

"Definitely not!!" I said. "I've dated Italians before, "and you're all hands."

He looked shocked at my suspicions. "Just friendly!" he promised.But he didn't keep his word - Thank goodness!

He had (and still has) more charm than any man has a right to have, and the evening was pure magic. We ate at a little canal side cafe, and took a motor bus up the Grand Canal, where the beautiful old buildings were bathed in floodlight. And, of course, we took a ride in a gondola.
He was in his thirties, and an old hand at dodging wedding bells. But that same evening he began to drop hints about the kind of woman he wanted to marry. Gradually I realized that he was serious. In the end it took him a whole twenty four hours to propose formally. I said yes. It was complete madness, but I was in love.

My family and friend were aghast, muttering darkly about 'holiday romances'. But now, more than twenty years later, we are still married, still happy and in love.

We have lived mostly in England. My husband is an artist. I was a journalist for some years, working on a major women's magazine. While writing features I found myself in some fascinating situations. I've camped out with lions in Africa, flown with the flying ambulances of the remote Scottish islands, and tried the gaming tables in Monte Carlo.

When I finally gave up journalism to write romances, all these experiences crept into my work.

I also interviewed some of the world's most interesting and attractive men, Warren Beatty, Richard Chamberlain, Roger Moore, Charlton Heston. Even when I took a fill in job in a London store, I found myself serving Michael Caine.

We did return to Italy for a couple of years, and rented a villa just outside Venice. It was then that I really got to know the Italian people, and the rest of the country.

It is no accident that so many of my books are set in Italy. I've used Venice as a background, but also Rome, Florence, Milan, Tuscany and Sicily. I love writing Italian heroes. The legend of the romantic Italian male has a lot of truth in it. The men from this hot, colorful country have a full hearted, emotional reaction to life that makes them wonderful to be with - and to write about.

We now live in the English midlands. We have no children, but our cat and dog make sure they leave us no time to spare.

My husband paints and I write. We return to Venice every year, sometimes more often, to walk the streets we remember. Venice is as timeless as love itself, and the little canals and bridges haven't altered since that first night. Nor has the Grand Canal, or the gondolas. And nor have we.

Bookseller's Best
THE ITALIAN'S RIGHTFUL BRIDE ~ 2005

National Readers' Choice Award Winner
THE ITALIAN MILLIONAIRE'S MARRIAGE ~ 2003
THE ITALIAN'S BABY ~ 2004
NOMINEE
Bookseller's Best
THE WEDDING ARRANGEMENT ~ 2006
RNA Romance Prize
THE MEDITERRANEAN REBEL'S BRIDE ~ 2007

Breathless غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-06-11, 03:54 PM   #2

Breathless

نجم روايتي

الصورة الرمزية Breathless

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

Series

Italian Grooms

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Maybe Baby

(2002)

Counts of Calvani

Italian Brothers

Rinucci Brothers

Diamonds Are Forever

Falcon Dynasty

Rescued by the Brooding Tycoon (2011) sep 2011

Novels

Enchantment in Venice (1984)
Legacy of Fire (1984)
Take All Myself (1984)
The Judgement of Paris (1984)
Island of Dreams (1985)
Virtue and Vice (1985)
A Cold Hearted Man (1985)
My Only Love, My Only Hate (1986)
A Fragile Beauty (1987)
A Pearl Beyond Price (1987)
Just Good Friends (1987)
Golden Boy (1987)
Eagle's Prey (1987)
A Woman of Spirit (1988)
For Love Alone (1988)
A Night of Passion (1988)
Bought Woman (1989)
Convicted of Love (1989)
A True Marriage (1989)
Song of the Lorelei (1990)
The Sicilian (1991)
Outcast Woman (1992)
Married in Haste (1993)
Uncaged (1994)
Royal Harlot (1994)
Seduced by Innocence (1994)
This Man and This Woman (1995)
Two-faced Woman (1995)
For the Love of Emma (1996)
Rebel in Disguise (1996)
This Is My Child (1996)
His Brother's Child (1997)
Forgotten Fiancee (1997)
Beauty and the Boss (1997)
The Diamond Dad (1998)
Tycoon for Hire (1999)
Anything, Any Time, Any Place (1999)
Rico's Secret Child (1999)
Taming Jason (1999)

The Millionaire's Christmas Wish (2007)
The Italian's Christmas Miracle (2008)
The King's Bride (2008)
Christmas in Venice (2008)

Series contributed to

Fabulous Fathers

Driven by ambition and power, Gavin Hunter had sacrificed everything that mattered--including his wife and child--to success. Now his son, Peter, needed him, and Gavin dropped everything to rush across the country to the desolate moors... Only to find that time had erased the boy's memory of his father.

Filled with bitter resentment, Gavin watched Peter cling to the woman who was his guardian. Norah Ackroyd's wild beauty reflected the untamed land, and her tender touch enchanted children and animals. Gavin, however, was immune to her charms. He planned to take his son and flee--except that the bond between Norah and Peter wouldn't be easily broken... And soon Gavin, too, was falling under her spell....

Ready for Baby

Luca is desperate to tell Becky the truth about what happened all those years ago. Becky can't believe her ears - the time they've wasted. The attraction is mutual and overwhelming and she can't resist him - the love is still there. Then she discovers that all Luca wanted from her was a baby - and, shockingly, she's already pregnant.

Heart to Heart

Vincenzo could see that Julia had been to hell and back. He could tell that she needed him - to help her enjoy life; to find out how wonderful the world could be. And she needed him to help her find her beloved daughter. And he did all those things. Only when they were falling in love, when life should have been perfect, did Vincenzo discover that the child Julia was searching for was the child he was bringing up as his own.

n a flash of lightning, Count Pietro Bagnelli sees a young woman standing outside his palazzo, a battered suitcase at her feet. This solitary count has turned his back on the world, but he can't turn his back on this bedraggled waif..

Ruth has returned to Venice to uncover lost memories, yet finds comfort with this proudly damaged count. As Carnivale sweeps through the city, drama and passion ignite and secrets unravel..

The Italian's Miracle Family (2008)

Brooding Italian Drago di Luca and reserved lawyer Alysa Dennis are brought together by a shocking, shared betrayal - their late partners had been having an affair! But against all the odds, they strike an unlikely friendship, and forbidden awareness simmers..

Alysa's calm facade hides a painful secret that haunts her every time she looks into the soulful eyes of Drago's motherless child. As the attraction builds between them, Christmas approaches with the promise of a new start. Can the healing miracle of love, and the joy of the season, make them a family?

Red-Hot Revenge

He will bed her.

Elise Carlton is looking forward to having her freedom. Years as a trophy wife have left her wary. But there is one man to whom she is not immune..

For revenge and for pleasure!

Vincente Farnese is rich and devastatingly handsome, his own special brand of dark Italian temptation! But it is no coincidence that Vincente has sought out Elise. What will she do when she discovers he wants her only for revenge?

Baby On Board

Stranded after an avalanche, Mandy Jenkins and Renzo Ruffini awaited rescue and found comfort in each other's arms. A year on, Mandy still longs for the carefree Italian she fell in love with but believed was lost forever - until now!

Discovering that Renzo has survived, Mandy goes to him - for he has her heart and she has his son! But Renzo has lost his memory. How will he react when he finds out the truth? Will he claim his English bride and his son?

International Grooms

On a trip to Italy Ferne Edmunds is dazzled by lighthearted charmer Dante Rinucci. What she doesn't realize is that it's easy for Dante to live for the moment when every day could be his last..

But when Ferne discovers she's accidentally pregnant, Dante's chance to be called "Daddy" gives him a reason to fight. This baby could save Dante's life..

Tear-jerking and touching, this is an emotional story that lingers long after the last page...

Greek Tycoons

An innocent for the Greek Lysandros Demetriou: shipping magnate and Athens most sought-after bachelor Glamorous women compete for this tycoons attention, but his focused ruthlessness ensures none outstays her welcome! Until Petra Radnor whirls into his life. Her beauty is a lure Lysandros cannot resist she awakens something within him that hes kept hidden for years. When their scorching passion shows no sign of burning out, Lysandros has to decide whether his desire for Petra is a temporary craving or a lifelong obsession...

Omnibus

Double trouble. That was what you got when cousins Gabe McBride, a Montana cowboy, and Randall Stanton, a British lord, traded places! What Gabe and Randall got was the challenge of their lives! Anything Randall could do, Gabe could do better--but tackling centuries of tradition proved tougher than he thought. Almost as tough as convincing a beautiful widowed mother, Frederica Crossman, that he was a risk worth taking. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Randall knew anything Gabe could do, he could do, too. He was resourceful, competent, clever. He could handle everything--except gorgeous, feisty Claire Stevens. When Randall and Gabe took on a challenge, they never quit. but to win Claire and Freddie, they'd need all their lordly pluck and cowboy try!

And Baby Makes Three (2011) (with Rebecca Winters)

Adopted Baby, Convenient Wife
by Rebecca Winters

Catherine Arnold will do anything to keep precious baby Bonnie in her life - even marry the little girl's gorgeous, rugged uncle, Cole Farraday. As their union grows near Catherine is almost breathless with nerves.and secret excitement!

Playboy's Surprise Son
by Lucy Gordon

Five years ago, racing star Jared held Kaye in his arms, only to leave after discovering how innocent she was. But their one night had lasting consequences.. Now an older, wiser Jared will discover that the child he longs for exists, and the mother is the one woman he's never forgotten!

His Majesty's Marriage (2002) (with Rebecca Winters)

The Prince's Choice
by Rebecca Winters

Raoul D'Arillac has, as the heir to the throne, been betrothed to a stranger since he was born. But as his arranged wedding approaches, he realizes he's fallen for another woman. Yet schoolteacher Lee Gresham doesn't have a drop of royal blood....

The King's Bride
by Lucy Gordon

A life of duty and protocol had made King Daniel of Voltavia seem aloof. But after one kiss, Lizzie Booth could sense that underneath his cool exterior lay a passionate man. A man who was falling in love with Lizzie despite his best intentions....

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Breathless ; 21-06-11 الساعة 08:08 PM
Breathless غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-07-11, 03:54 PM   #3

حلم فتاة

? العضوٌ??? » 75479
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jan 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 424
?  نُقآطِيْ » حلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond reputeحلم فتاة has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

حلم فتاة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-07-11, 10:21 AM   #4

ابو وليد

الصورة الرمزية ابو وليد

? العضوٌ??? » 20191
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 389
?  نُقآطِيْ » ابو وليد is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

ابو وليد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-07-11, 11:36 PM   #5

cutebabi

نجم روايتي وعضوة في فريق الترجمة

الصورة الرمزية cutebabi

? العضوٌ??? » 141927
?  التسِجيلٌ » Oct 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 523
?  نُقآطِيْ » cutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond reputecutebabi has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

cutebabi غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-07-11, 07:00 PM   #6

sensennn

? العضوٌ??? » 176263
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 20
?  نُقآطِيْ » sensennn is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thxxxxxx soooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

sensennn غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-07-11, 07:54 PM   #7

mesaw

نجم روايتي

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية mesaw

? العضوٌ??? » 61877
?  التسِجيلٌ » Nov 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,888
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » mesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond reputemesaw has a reputation beyond repute
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

mesaw غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-07-11, 02:06 AM   #8

sosobarra

الصورة الرمزية sosobarra

? العضوٌ??? » 153755
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jan 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 763
?  نُقآطِيْ » sosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond reputesosobarra has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

sosobarra غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-07-11, 04:48 PM   #9

amimoro

? العضوٌ??? » 49456
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 806
?  نُقآطِيْ » amimoro is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

amimoro غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 16-07-11, 11:52 AM   #10

LIGHTAMAL

? العضوٌ??? » 10187
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 28
?  نُقآطِيْ » LIGHTAMAL is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

LIGHTAMAL غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
lucy gordon

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك