آخر 10 مشاركات
نيران الجوى (2) .. * متميزه ومكتملة * سلسلة قلوب شائكه (الكاتـب : hadeer mansour - )           »          الانتقام المرير - ليليان بيك (الكاتـب : سيرينا - )           »          المتمردة الصغيرة (25) للكاتبة: Violet Winspear *كاملة+روابط* (الكاتـب : monaaa - )           »          القليل من الحب (81) للكاتبة Joss Wood .. كاملة مع الرابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          جنون المطر (الجزء الثاني)،للكاتبة الرااااائعة/ برد المشاعر،ليبية فصحى"مميزة " (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          شموخ لا ينحني -قلوب شرقي(خليجي)-للمبدعة: منى الليلي(أم حمدة) *مكتملة & الروابط* (الكاتـب : أم حمدة - )           »          بأمر الحب * مميزة & مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          لحظات صعبة (17) للكاتبة: Lucy Monroe *كاملة+روابط* (الكاتـب : ميقات - )           »          عواقب إنتقامه (144) للكاتبة Jennie Lucas .. كاملة مع الروابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          3-المطاردة العنيفة - ساندرا فيلد -روايات نتالي (حصرياً) (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Paranormal/Horror

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-01-15, 01:38 AM   #11

fefenor

الصورة الرمزية fefenor

? العضوٌ??? » 98408
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 908
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
?  نُقآطِيْ » fefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   water
افتراضي

شكرا على مشاركتكم بالقصه

fefenor غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-02-15, 09:09 AM   #12

marmar_maria

? العضوٌ??? » 259893
?  التسِجيلٌ » Aug 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 202
?  نُقآطِيْ » marmar_maria is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks

marmar_maria غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-02-15, 04:49 PM   #13

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Icon16e

Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-15, 12:27 AM   #14

Ajiba

? العضوٌ??? » 338473
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2015
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 48
?  نُقآطِيْ » Ajiba is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thanks alottttttttttt

Ajiba غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-03-15, 09:44 PM   #15

سحابة ماطرة

? العضوٌ??? » 314859
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2014
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 284
?  نُقآطِيْ » سحابة ماطرة is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thanks sooo much...

سحابة ماطرة غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-04-15, 03:31 PM   #16

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Alexia is a princess on the verge of taking over from her mother and becoming queen of the vampire horde. She is aware that someone is plotting against her and her mother and wanting to take her place but she is struggling to stop them. When she is ordered to torture and kill a prisoner she isn't expecting the instant attraction she feels when she sees Declan. She feels even more confused when she discovers that Declan is a dragon lord - a mortal enemy of the vampires. Declan was captured when he came to get revenge on the vampires who killed his parents. He was determined to kill the vampire queen and her daughter but after meeting Alexia his feelings start to change. Is there a way for the 2 enemies to work together? Will they be able to resist each other or will the passion between them ignite?

I love dragons and I love vampires so when I saw Shadow of the Vampire on netgalley I couldn't wait to read it. I'm a big fan of paranormal romance and it didn't disappoint me - I loved Declan from the very beginning, the heat between him and Alexia was instant and I wanted to see them find a way to be together. Declan is so caring for Alexia even though his instincts tell him that she is his enemy but he soon realises that things are not as they first seemed and that she has suffered at the hands of someone within the vampire horde who is plotting against her.

Alexia has been through hell and back, she never chose to be involved in Declan's torture but she is powerless against the orders she has been given. She is a strong character though and when it comes down to it she is quite kick ass against her enemies. I have to say that Meagan Hatfield did a great job with the evil vampire - without giving any spoilers I'll just say that I really did detest them which is obviously how I was meant to feel.

There was a lot of action along with some great smexing between Declan and Alexia - definitely my kind of story. I did find myself getting a little confused about the dragon and vampire abilities, it felt a little like I was reading the second book in a series and had missed some information, but that was a minor thing and didn't really effect my enjoyment of the story. Although the story did have a complete ending between the two main characters things are definitely left open for another book in the series which I will definitely be reading if it is released. After looking at Meagan's website it looks like Dragon Warrior (which is available now) is set before Shadow of the Vampire and reading the description for Vampire in her Mysts (no release date available at this time but it says coming soon) this definitely features characters from this book but I'm not sure where it fits into the timeline. Neither of these books are the one I was expecting after the ending of Shadow of the Vampire so I'm guessing that there is at least another book to come and I'm looking forward to reading them all.

If you're a fan of paranormal romance and like dragons and or vampires then I'd definitely recommend giving this one a try. It was a great read & I'm looking forward to trying more of Meagan's work.

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-05-15, 03:13 AM   #17

fefenor

الصورة الرمزية fefenor

? العضوٌ??? » 98408
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 908
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
?  نُقآطِيْ » fefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond reputefefenor has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   water
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . thanks for the great effort

fefenor غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-05-15, 12:53 AM   #18

نجلاء نبيل

الصورة الرمزية نجلاء نبيل

? العضوٌ??? » 169272
?  التسِجيلٌ » Apr 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 336
?  نُقآطِيْ » نجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond reputeنجلاء نبيل has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

نجلاء نبيل غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 18-07-15, 09:49 AM   #19

Melody-x
alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Melody-x

? العضوٌ??? » 348288
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2015
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 12
? الًجنِس »
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Melody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond reputeMelody-x has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   cola
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
Two roads diverged in a wood and I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference
افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

thank you so much

Melody-x غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-07-16, 11:14 PM   #20

شموس الغروب

? العضوٌ??? » 5949
?  التسِجيلٌ » Apr 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 573
?  نُقآطِيْ » شموس الغروب is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

شموس الغروب غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
hatfield, meagan, shadow, vampire

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك