عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-05-19, 04:48 PM   #1

MooNy87

مشرفة منتدى عبير واحلام والروايات الرومانسيةومنتدى سلاسل روايات مصرية للجيب وكاتبة في قسم قصص من وحي الأعضاء

الصورة الرمزية MooNy87

? العضوٌ??? » 22620
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 47,926
?  مُ?إني » واحة الهدوء
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
?  نُقآطِيْ » MooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   7up
¬» قناتك mbc
?? ??? ~
لا تحزن ان كنت تشكو من آلام فالآخرون يرقدون
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewitysmile13 سلسلة عائلة ستيفانوس _ فيوليت وينسبير

سلسلة مكونة من ثلاثة روايات من تأليف الكاتبة المعروفة " فيوليت وينسبير "

وهى Stephanos Series

1-The Honey is Bitter

"Keep your love. Did I ever ask for it?"

Paul's voice rang out. His face was a taut sculpture, chiseled out of stone-as she felt certain his heart was.

"No," Domini threw at him, "but you're not quite so inhuman as to enjoy for very long the companionship of a wife who hates you!"

She couldn't weep. Tears had set like ice in her and the sweetness of today had turned to bitterness. The rings on her hands felt heavy-like manacles, she told herself. Shackles that bound her to a man who had forced her into a loveless disaster of a marriage.

وقد تمت ترجمتها الى العربية ونشرت تحت عنوان ( شهر عسل مر ) _ روايات عبير القديمة

وبطل القصة هو بول ستيفانوس الأخ

2-Dragon Bay

The Savidges of Dragon Bay were as wild and savage as their name, bitter and totally unable to love. But Kara did not realize this until after she had married Lucan Savidge...

Pryde sat in a wheelchair, yet he made it look like a throne. He made Kara feel the helpless one.

'The news reached me last night, Lucan, that you had married.' His voice was deep and harshly attractive.

'This Is Kara.' Lucan said it a shade defiantly. 'We met in Fort Fernand ten days ago, just after I returned from Paris. Kara Is Grecian.'

'I see.' Pryde seemed to see into the secret regions of Kara's mind, and the shock it had suffered.

'Welcome to Dragon Bay, Kara.' A faint smile dispelled the severity of Pryde's expression. 'It Is about time a young woman brought the promise of children to this old house.'

وهذه الرواية ترجمت أيضاً بعنوان ( توأم التنين ) _ روايات عبير القديمة

وبطلة القصة هى كارا شقيقة بول

3-The Pagan Island

When her beloved Dion - her cousin, her first and only love - died, life seemed to end for Hebe too. But she had to try to forget her grief - though she could never forget Dion - and so she went to Greece, and found herself on the lovely, wild island of Petra. There she met Nikos Stephanos, a man as different from Dion as he could possibly be, but who was to have just as great an influence on Hebe's life. But a dark tragedy lay over Nikos's life. What was the secret behind his unhappy marriage? Had he, as the islanders believed, driven his wife to her death? Could Hebe help him in any way - or would Nikos only bring more unhappiness into her life too?

وهذا الجزء لم تتم ترجمته وبطل الرواية هو نيكوس ابن عمة بول

MooNy87 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس