عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-02-11, 02:31 AM   #1

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
B10 Face the Fire - Nora Roberts

"Face the Fire" is a fantastic read and I will most definitely read it again. It was wonderful to see lots of Nell & Zack and Ripley & Mac in this novel (the main characters from the two previous books in the trilogy). Mia is a wonderfully strong and courageous heroine who readers will become very attached to. And though it's fun watching Sam squirm when he first arrives on Three Sisters, he will win readers over with his sincere devotion to Mia and keeping her safe. This book is full of magic and romance, and contains a lovely tale of true love and destiny that I found irresistible. "Face the Fire" comes highly recommended, so buy it today
DOWNLOAD LINK

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي
محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 10-05-12 الساعة 11:42 PM
Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
أنْت يـَـــا اللَّـه 【 تَكْفِينِي 】ツ

رد مع اقتباس