الموضوع: Harlequin .... Oldies :)
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 09-10-12, 06:14 PM   #6

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
Icon26 Anita Charles - The King of the Castle

Anita Charles - The King of the Castle

Of the two Warren sisters — 'Velda and Sue — Velda was the beauty, and Sue not precisely the plain one, but not nearly as dazzling as Velda.
When their uncle died and left them a chalet in Austria, Velda was not really enthusiastic until she met the Graf von Speitz, their handsome neighbour and owner of the Schloss Speitz. He had only one arm, as the result of an accident, but Velda was prepared to overlook this because of his wealth, and the thought of becoming a countess. But Axel von Speitz met Sue first . . in the woods surrounding his estate. And the meeting was a memorable one in both their lives.

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس