آخر 10 مشاركات
و آن أوان قطافك * مميزة **مكتملة* (الكاتـب : ahlem ahlem - )           »          العشيقة البريئة(82)للكاتبة كارول موتيمور(الجزء الثالث من سلسلة لعنة جامبرلي) كاملـــه (الكاتـب : *ايمي* - )           »          بروحي أشمُّ عطرك(81)(مميزة) _حصرياً_قلوب نوفيلا_للرائعة(bambolina) كاملة+الروابط (الكاتـب : bambolina - )           »          أهلاً بكِ في جحيمي للكاتبة الفاتنة: عبير قائد (بيـــرو) *كاملة & بالروابط* (الكاتـب : Omima Hisham - )           »          قيدك الماسي (7) -رواية غربية- للكاتبة المبدعة: Shekinia [مميزة]*كاملة &الروابط* (الكاتـب : shekinia - )           »          321- سهام من حرير - ميراندا لي (الكاتـب : ^RAYAHEEN^ - )           »          تائــهــة في عتمتـك (الكاتـب : نسريـن - )           »          بعينيكِ وعد*مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          ليلة مع زوجها المنسي (166) للكاتبة : Annie West .. كاملة (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          91- بين ضفتي الحب -كيت والكر -عبير كتاب عربي (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Paranormal/Horror

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-11-12, 04:25 AM   #1

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
Icon26

Dark-Hunter

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Gege86 ; 04-11-12 الساعة 05:53 AM
Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-11-12, 05:24 AM   #2

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

Shadow of the Moon (2008) (in Dead After Dark)

'Shadow of the Moon'

Angelia has fought her entire life to make herself strong. Now, with her patria under fire, she has to protect her people from Fury and his werewolf clan. Vowing to bring him to justice, Angelia sets out alone.until the hunter becomes the hunted, and the only way for her to survive is to trust the very wolf she's sworn to kill.

Dragonswan (2002)

New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon delivers a special collector's-edition tale of unexpected passion woven from the mysteries of a celebrated ancient tapestry.

Beautiful scholar Channon MacRea has spent years studying the legendary Dragon Tapestry, devoting days and nights to deciphering the impenetrable Old English symbolism. Then one evening the unnaturally handsome Sebastian appears. He claims to hold the key to solving the tapestry's mysteries. Bearing magnificently taut and tanned flesh marked by intriguing scars of battle, he also claims to be a dragon slayer trapped between two worlds.

For Channon there's only one way to finally uncover the secrets of the intricate embroidery-by following the seductive stranger into a fantastic alternate world of magic, danger, and erotic adventure.

The Dark-Hunter Companion (2007) (with Alethea Kontis)

Consider this handbook your education. Hunter 101. And don't go thinking you got off easy just because there's not a pop quiz at the end. This is the good stuff. The real deal. In here you'll find out all there is to know about being a Dark-Hunter.

Now for the disclaimer: This book is mutable. It goes with the wind. It changes more often than the mind of a sixteen-year-old Gemini with a closet full of clothes and a date in an hour. Don't be surprised if you open it up for the thirty-five thousandth time and find something old, something new, something borrowed or. . .well you get the point.

Curl up in a comfy chair with some millennium-old scotch and feast upon the informative banquet I have prepared for your enjoyment.

Welcome to your new life.

---From the Dark-Hunter Companion

Fantasy Lover (2002)

Dear Reader, Being trapped in a bedroom with a woman is a grand thing. Being trapped in hundreds of bedrooms over two thousand years isn't. And being cursed into a book as a love-slave for eternity can ruin even a Spartan warrior's day. As a love-slave, I knew everything about women. How to touch them, how to savor them, and most of all how to pleasure them. But when I was summoned to fulfill Grace Alexander's sexual fantasies, I found the first woman in history who saw me as a man with a tormented past. She, alone, bothered to take me out of the bedroom and into the world. She taught me to love again. But I was not born to know love. I was cursed to walk eternity alone. As a general, I had long ago accepted my sentence. Yet now I have found Grace-the one thing my wounded heart cannot survive without. Sure, love can heal all wounds, but can it break a two thousand year old curse? Julian of Macedon

1. Night Pleasures (2002)

The Dark-Hunters are ancient warriors who have sworn to protect mankind and the fate of the world is in their hands. . .

He is solitude. He is darkness. He is the ruler of the night. Yet Kyrian of Thrace has just woken up handcuffed to his worst nightmare: An accountant. Worse, she's being hunted by one of the most lethal vampires out there. And if Amanda Devereaux goes down, then he does too. But it's not just their lives that are hanging in the balance. Kyrian and Amanda are all that stands between humanity and oblivion. Let's hope they win.

2. Night Embrace (2003)

Talon was once a Celt warrior cursed by his ancient gods. Following the murder of his sister, the dying Talon had made a deal with the goddess Artemis. He had been given one act of vengeance against the clan who betrayed him, in exchange for his soul and his eternal service as a Dark-Hunter. Talon has sworn to fight Daimons and rescue the human souls they've captured. He has never had cause to regret this choice - until he meets Sunshine Runningwolf. The unconventional Sunshine should be Talon's perfect woman. She is beautiful, sexy and isn't looking for a long-term commitment. But the more time Talon spends in her company the more he starts yearning for dreams of love and family that he buried centuries ago. But loving Sunshine would be dangerous for both of them - Talon is destined never to know peace or happiness while his enemies still seek to destroy him and everyone close to him...

2. The Beginning (2002) (in Sins of the Night)

In the realm of the Dark-Hunters there is a code of honor that even immortal bad boys must follow:

Harm no human. Drink no blood. Never fall in love.

But every now and again a Dark-Hunter thinks himself above the Code. That's when I'm summoned. Who am I? I'm the one thing the fearless fear. Step over the line and it's my wrath you will face. Nothing can touch me. Nothing can sway me. I am relentless and unfeeling.

Or so I thought until I met a female Dark-Hunter who goes by the name of Danger-it's not just her name, it's how she lives her life. She doesn't trust me at all. And who could blame her? She alone knows that I'm here to be judge, jury and most likely executioner of her friends. Yet she is my key to saving some of them. Without her, they all will die.

Dangereuse St. Richard is a deadly distraction. Something about her is reawakening a heart I thought was long dead. But in a race against evil, the only hope mankind has is that I do my duty. And how can I do my duty when it means that I will have to sacrifice the only woman I've ever loved?

3. Dance with the Devil (2003)

Zarek's Point of View:

Dark-Hunter: A soulless guardian who stands between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. Yeah, right. The only part of that Code of Honor I got was eternity and solitude.

Insanity: A condition many say I suffer from after being alone for so long. But I don't suffer from my insanity-I enjoy every minute of it.

Trust: I can't trust anyone...not even myself. The only thing I trust in is my ability to do the wrong thing in any situation and to hurt anyone who gets in my way.

Truth: I endured a lifetime as a Roman slave, and 900 years as an exiled Dark-Hunter. Now I'm tired of enduring. I want the truth about what happened the night I was exiled-I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Astrid (Greek, meaning star): An exceptional woman who can see straight to the truth. Brave and strong, she is a point of light in the darkness. She touches me and I tremble. She smiles and my cold heart shatters.

Zarek: They say even the most damned man can be forgiven. I never believed that until the night Astrid opened her door to me and made this feral beast want to be human again. Made me want to love and be loved. But how can an ex-slave whose soul is owned by a Greek goddess ever dream of touching, let alone holding, a fiery star?

4. Kiss of the Night (2004)

Dark-Hunter: an immortal warrior who has traded his soul to Artemis for one moment of vengeance on his enemies. In return, they swear to spend eternity protecting mankind from the daimons and vampires that prey on them. Dark-Hunter Wulf is an ancient Viking warrior with a useful but extremely aggravating power - amnesia. No one who meets him in person can remember him five minutes later. It makes it easy to have one-night stands, but hard to have a meaningful relationship, and without true love he can never regain his soul. Then he meets Cassandra, the one woman who can remember him. However, as the princess of the cursed race Wulf is sworn to hunt, she is forbidden to him

5. Night Play (2004)

Bride McTierney has had it with men. They're cheap, self-centered, and never love her for who she is. But though she prides herself on being independent, deep down she still yearns for a knight in shining armor.

She just never expected her knight in shining armor to have a shiny coat of fur...

Deadly and tortured, Vane Kattalakis isn't what he seems. Most women lament that their boyfriends are dogs. In Bride's case, hers is a wolf. A Were-Hunter wolf. Wanted dead by his enemies, Vane isn't looking for a mate. But the Fates have marked Bride as his. Now he has three weeks to either convince Bride that the supernatural is real or he will spend the rest of his life neutered--something no self-respecting wolf can accept...

But how does a wolf convince a human to trust him with her life when his enemies are out to end his? In the world of the Were-Hunters, it really is dog-eat-dog. And only one alpha male can win.

قديم 04-11-12, 05:37 AM   #3

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

6. Seize the Night (2004)

Valerius isn't a popular Dark-Hunter-he's a Roman, which means that the largely Greek Hunters have a major grudge against him and his civilization for superceding them. To make things worse, he's very conscious of his aristocratic background and breeding. So it serves him right when he runs into Tabitha Devereaux. She's sassy, sexy, and completely unwilling to take him seriously. (Not to mention that she's the twin sister of the wife of former Dark-Hunter Kyrian-Val's mortal enemy.) What Tabitha does take seriously is hunting and killing vampires-and soon she and Val have to grapple with the deadliest of all Daimons-one who's managed to come back from the dead, and one who holds a serious grudge against both of them. To win against evil, Val will have to loosen up, learn to trust, and put everything on the line to protect a man he hates and a woman who drives him nuts.

6. Phantom Lover (2003)

not available

7. Sins of the Night (2005)

n the realm of the Dark-Hunters there is a code of honor that even immortal bad boys must follow:

Harm no human. Drink no blood. Never fall in love.

But every now and again a Dark-Hunter thinks himself above the Code. That's when I'm summoned. Who am I? I'm the one thing the fearless fear. Step over the line and it's my wrath you will face. Nothing can touch me. Nothing can sway me. I am relentless and unfeeling.

Or so I thought until I met a female Dark-Hunter who goes by the name of Danger-it's not just her name, it's how she lives her life. She doesn't trust me at all. And who could blame her? She alone knows that I'm here to be judge, jury and most likely executioner of her friends. Yet she is my key to saving some of them. Without her, they all will die.

Dangereuse St. Richard is a deadly distraction. Something about her is reawakening a heart I thought was long dead. But in a race against evil, the only hope mankind has is that I do my duty. And how can I do my duty when it means that I will have to sacrifice the only woman I've ever loved?

7. A Dark-Hunter Christmas (2003) (in Dance with the Devil)

8. Unleash the Night (2005)

It's a predator eat predator world for the Were-Hunters. Danger haunts any given day. There is no one to trust. No one to love. Not if they want to live.

An orphan with no clan that will claim him, Wren Tigarian grew to adulthood under the close scrutiny and mistrust of those around him. A forbidden blend of two animals - snow leopard and white tiger - Wren has never listened to anyone when there was something he wanted. Now he wants Marguerite.

Marguerite D'Aubert Goudeau is the daughter of a prominent U.S. Senator who hates the socialite life she's forced to live. Like her mother before her, she has strong Cajun roots that her father doesn't understand. Still, she has no choice but to try and conform to a world where she feels like an outsider. But the world of rich and powerful humans is never to meet the world of the Were-Hunters who exist side by side with them, unseen, unknown, undetected. To break this law is to call down a wrath of the highest order.

In order to have Marguerite, Wren must fight not just the humans who will never accept his animal nature, but the Were-Hunters who want him dead for endangering their world. It's a race against time and magic without boundary that could cost Marguerite and Wren not just their lives, but their very souls.

9. The Dark Side of the Moon (2006)

Susan Michaels was once the hottest reporter on the Beltway Beat until a major scandal ruined her life and left her writing stories about alien babies and Elvis sightings. Life as she once knew it is over, or so she thinks, but then she gets a lead on a story that could salvage her extinct career. She heads to the local animal shelter, expecting a hot news tip, which she gets in the form of a major police cover-up . . . for a ring of soul-sucking vampires out to take over Seattle. So much for saving her credibility.

And if that isn't bad enough, she gets talked into adopting a cat and finds she's allergic to it. A cat that turns out to be a shapeshifter who claims to be an immortal vampire slayer on the prowl for the same corrupt cops. Her first thought: seek professional help.

But as Susan's drawn into Ravyn's dark and dangerous world, she comes to realize that there's a lot more at stake than just her defunct career. Now it's no longer a question of bringing the truth to her readers; it's a matter of saving their very lives and souls.

Ravyn's life was shattered over four hundred years ago, when he mistakenly trusted the wrong human with the truth of his existence. He lost his family, his honor, and his life. Now, in order to save the people of Seattle, he's forced to confront that nightmare all over again, and to trust another woman with the secret that could destroy him.

In the world of the Dark-Hunters, life is always dangerous. But never more so than now; when a very human woman can shatter their entire world with just one story. The only question is . . . will she?

10. The Dream Hunter (2007)

Arik is such a predator. Condemned by the gods to live for eternity without emotions, Arik can only feel when he's in the dreams of others. Now, after thousands of years, he's finally found a dreamer whose vivid mind can fill his emptiness.

10. Winter Born (2004) (in Stroke of Midnight)

not available

11. Fear the Darkness (2007)

12. Upon the Midnight Clear (2007)

Ever think Scrooge had it right before the ghosts ruined his life? Meet Aidan O'Conner.
At one time he was a world-renowned celebrity who gave freely of himself and his money without wanting anything in return...until those around him took without asking. Now Aidan wants nothing of the world--or anyone who's a part of it.

When a stranger appears at his doorstep, Aidan knows he's seen her before.in his dreams.Born on Olympus as a goddess, Leta knows nothing of the human world. But a ruthless enemy has driven her from the world of dreams and into the home of the only man who can help her: Aidan. Her immortal powers are derived from human emotions--and his anger is just the fuel she needs to defend herself.
One cold winter's night will change their lives forever.
Trapped together in a brutal winter storm, Aidan and Leta must turn to the only power capable of saving them--or destroying them both: trust.

قديم 04-11-12, 05:50 AM   #4

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

13. Devil May Cry (2007)

As an ancient Sumerian god, Sin was one of the most powerful among his pantheon. . . Until the night Artemis brutally stole his godhood and left him for dead. For millennia, this ex-god turned Dark-Hunter has dreamed only of regaining his powers and seeking revenge on Artemis. If only life were that simple.

Unfortunately he has bigger fish--or in Sin's case--demons, to fry. The lethal gallu that were buried by his pantheon are now stirring and they are hungry for human flesh. Their goal is to destroy mankind and anyone else who gets in their way. Sin is the only one who can stop them--that is if a certain woman doesn't kill him first. Unfortunately, Sin discovers that now he must rely on her or witness an annihilation of biblical proportions. Enemies have always made strange bedfellows, but never more so than when the fate of the world hangs in the balance. Now a man who knows only betrayal must trust the one person most likely to hand him to the demons. Artemis may have stolen his godhood, but this one has stolen his heart. The only question is will she keep it or feed it to the ones who want him dead?

13. Second Chances (2005)

not available

14. Dream Chaser (2008)

Hades doesn't often give second chances...

Xypher has one month on Earth to redeem himself through one good deed or be condemned to eternal torture in Tarturus. But redemption means little to a demigod who only wants vengeance on the one who caused his downfall.

Until one day in a cemetery...

Simone Dubois is a medical examiner with a real knack for the job. Those who are wrongfully killed appear to her and help her find the evidence the police need to convict their killers. But when a man appears and tells her that she's more than just a psychic, she's convinced he's insane.

Now the fate of the world hangs in her hands...

It was bad enough when just the dead relied on her. Now's there's the seductive Dream-Hunter Xypher who needs Simone's help in opening a portal to the Atlantean hell realm to fight insatiable demons. The future of mankind is at stake - and so is her life. The only question now is: Who is the bigger threat: the demons out to kill her, or the man who has left her forever changed?

15. Acheron (2008)

The most anticipated story in the blockbuster Dark-Hunter series. The never-before-revealed story of the Dark-Hunter leader, Acheron. He was made human in order to escape death, but in death he was reborn a god. . .

Eleven thousand years ago a god was born. Cursed into the body of a human, Acheron spent a lifetime of shame. However, his human death unleashed an unspeakable horror that almost destroyed the earth. Then, brought back against his will, Acheron became the sole defender of mankind.

Only it was never that simple. For centuries, he has fought for our survival and hidden a past he'll do anything to keep concealed. Until a lone woman who refuses to be intimidated by him threatens his very existence.

Now his survival, and ours, hinges on hers and old enemies reawaken and unite to kill them both.

War has never been more deadly... or more fun.

16. One Silent Night (2008)

While the world carries on unawares, Stryker, who leads an army of demons and vampires, is plotting an all out onslaught against his enemies - which, unfortunately for us, includes the entire human race. To avenge his sister, Stryker prepares to annihilate the Dark-Hunters. But things go awry when his oldest enemy returns. Enter his ex-wife. Zephyra. Just when he thought nothing could stop him, he's now embroiled in a centuries old war with a shrew who gives new meaning to pain.

16. A Hard Day's Night-Searcher (2006) (in My Big Fat Supernatural Wedding)

not available

17. Dream Warrior (2009)

The son of Warcraft and Hate, Cratus spent eternity battling for the ancient gods who birthed him. He was death to any who crossed him. Until the day he laid down his arms and walked into self-imposed exile. Now an ancient enemy has been unleashed and our dreams are his chosen battlefield. The only hope we have is the one god who swears he will never fight again.

As a Dream-Hunter, Delphine has spent eternity protecting mankind from the predators who prey on our unconscious state. But now that her allies have been turned, she knows in order to survive, the Dream-Hunters need a new leader. Someone who can train them to fight their new enemies. Cratus is her only hope. But she is a bitter reminder of why he chose to lay down his arms.

Time is running out and if she can't win him to her cause, mankind will be slaughtered and the world we know will soon cease to exist.

17. Until Death We Do Part (2006) (in Love at First Bite)

not available

18. Bad Moon Rising (2009)

Fang Kattalakis isn't just a wolf. He is the brother of two of the most powerful members of the Omegrion: the ruling council that enforces the laws of the Were-Hunters. When war erupts among the lycanthropes, sides must be chosen. Enemies must become allies. And Fang's one true passion is strictly forbidden.

When Aimee, the Arcadian huntress he loves, is accused of betraying her people, Fang is her last and only hope. But in order to save her, he must break the laws of his people and the trust of his brothers - a breach that could destroy both their races and change their world forever. The Were-Hunter's war begins.

19. No Mercy (2010)

Live fast, fight hard and if you have to die then take as many of your enemies with you as you can. That is the Amazon credo and it was one Samia lived and died by. Now in contemporary New Orleans, the immortal Amazon warrior is about to learn that there's a worse evil coming to slaughter mankind than she's ever faced before.

Shapeshifter Dev Peltier has stood guard at the front of Sanctuary for almost two hundred years and in that time, he's seen it all. Or so he thought. Now their enemies have discovered a new source of power- one that makes a mockery of anything faced to date.

The war is on and Dev and Sam are guarding ground zero. But in order to win, they will have to break the most cardinal of all rules and pray it doesn't unravel the universe as we know it.

20. Retribution (2011)

Harm no human.

A hired gunslinger, William Jessup Brady lived his life with one foot in the grave. He believed that every life had a price. Until the day when he finally found a reason to live. In one single act of brutal betrayal, he lost everything, including his life. Brought back by a Greek goddess to be one of her Dark-Hunters, he gave his immortal soul for vengeance and swore he'd spend eternity protecting the humans he'd once considered prey.

Orphaned as a toddler, Abigail Yager was taken in by a family of vampires and raised on one belief - Dark-Hunters are the evil who prey on both their people and mankind, and they must all be destroyed. While protecting her adoptive race, she has spent her life eliminating the Dark-Hunters and training for the day when she meeting the man who killed her family: Jess Brady.

A gun in the hand is worth two in the holster.

Jess has been charged with finding and terminating the creature who's assassinating Dark-Hunters. The last thing he expects to find is a human face behind the killings, but when that face bears a striking resemblance to the one who murdered him centuries ago, he knows something evil is going on. He also knows he's not the one who killed her parents. But Abigail refuses to believe the truth and is determined to see him dead once and for all.

Brought together by an angry god and chased by ancient enemies out to kill them both, they must find a way to overcome their mutual hatred or watch as one of the darkest of powers rises and kills both the races they've sworn to protect.

21. The Guardian (2011)

Dream-Hunter Lydia has been charged with the most sacred and dangerous of missions: To descend into the Nether Realm and find the missing god of dreams before he betrays the secrets that could kill her and her kind. What she never expects is to be taken prisoner by the Realm's most vicious guardian.

Seth's time is running out. If he can't hand over the entrance to Olympus, his own life and those of his people will be forfeit. No matter the torture, Seth hasn't been able to break the god in his custody. Then there's the beautiful Dream-Hunter Lydia: She isn't just guarding the gates of Olympus - she's holding back one of the world's darkest powers. If she fails, an ancient curse will haunt the earth once more and no one will be safe. But evil is always seductive...

22. Time Untime (2012)

not available yet

قديم 04-11-12, 05:59 AM   #5

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

enjoy
with my best wishes
XoXo

قديم 26-12-12, 04:06 AM   #6

sab111

? العضوٌ??? » 267524
?  التسِجيلٌ » Oct 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 8
?  نُقآطِيْ » sab111 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
سلمــ الأنامل ـت

sab111 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 02-04-13, 08:49 PM   #7

Um Dahani

? العضوٌ??? » 273013
?  التسِجيلٌ » Nov 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 66
?  نُقآطِيْ » Um Dahani is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

Um Dahani غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-13, 02:16 PM   #8

noran_pearl

? العضوٌ??? » 39730
?  التسِجيلٌ » Aug 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 18
?  نُقآطِيْ » noran_pearl is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thanksssssssssssssssssssssss

noran_pearl غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-06-13, 05:58 PM   #9

ssee

الصورة الرمزية ssee

? العضوٌ??? » 96085
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 709
?  نُقآطِيْ » ssee is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

ssee غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-07-13, 01:05 AM   #10

Cleopatra love

? العضوٌ??? » 75641
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jan 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 48
?  نُقآطِيْ » Cleopatra love is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Cleopatra love غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)