آخر 10 مشاركات
85- الانتقام الذيذ- دار الكتاب العربي (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          235 - دمعتان ووردة - جيسيكا ستيل-كاملة بصورة واضحة (الكاتـب : Fairey Angel - )           »          بعينيكِ وعد*مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          كل مخلص في الهوى واعزتي له...لوتروح سنين عمره ينتظرها *مكتملة* (الكاتـب : امان القلب - )           »          تحملت العنا لأجلك يا ولد العم ... الكاتبه : mnoo_gadee (الكاتـب : جرح الذات - )           »          رهينة حمّيته (الكاتـب : فاطمة بنت الوليد - )           »          جنون المطر (الجزء الثاني)،للكاتبة الرااااائعة/ برد المشاعر،ليبية فصحى"مميزة " (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          وريف الجوري (الكاتـب : Adella rose - )           »          90 -حبيب الأمس - جين سامرز -عبير دار الكتاب العربي (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          صمت الجياد (ج2 سلسلة عشق الجياد) للكاتبة الرائعة: مروة جمال *كاملة & روابط* (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Drama > Danielle Steel

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 03-05-11, 03:53 PM   #61

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Chirolp Krackr

AFTER MUCH DEBATE, IN SPITE OF THE FACT THAT IT WAS Carole's second wedding, and Charlie's first, she acceded to her parents' wishes, and they got married at St. James. It was a small, elegant, and formal event. Charlie got married in white tie and tails. Carole asked Sylvia to be her matron of honor, and Maggie to be her bridesmaid. Carole wore a simple but elegant gown in the palest mauve, and lily of the valley in her hair. She carried a bouquet of white orchids and roses. She looked absolutely regal as she came down the aisle on her father's arm. Gray and Adam were Charlie's best men. After the ceremony, all two hundred guests attended the reception at the New York Yacht Club. The wedding was as traditional as possible, except for the flock of children from the center who came, with Tygue and a handful of volunteers to keep them in control. Gabby and Zorro were there, of course, and Carole had hired a group of fabulous gospel singers from Harlem. The dance band played until three A.M.
Carole had done the seating of all the tables herself, and even her parents looked as though they had a good time. Charlie danced with Mrs. Van Horn after he danced with the bride, and Carole danced with her father. Unlike most weddings, there wasn't an army of unwanted relatives there. In fact, other than her parents, there were none. They were surrounded by their friends.
Sylvia looked beautiful in a lilac gown that she and Carole had chosen together at Barney's. She carried lilacs and tiny white roses. It had been more challenging to find something for Maggie to wear. They had finally settled on an evening gown that was somewhere in color between Sylvia's lilac and Carole's pale mauve. It was lavender, and she carried lavender roses. By the day of the wedding, the dress was so tight she could hardly breathe. The baby was huge, but she looked beautiful anyway. She had youth and motherhood on her side, even though she looked like she could hardly move.
Carole said she had a fabulous time at her wedding, and she looked as though she did. She danced with Charlie, Adam, Gray, Tygue, some of her old friends, but most of the night with Charlie. Everyone agreed they had never seen a happier couple in their lives. They ate and danced and laughed all night.
The music was so good that even the Van Horns couldn't stay off the dance floor. Sylvia and Gray did a tango that put everyone else to shame. And Adam couldn't keep Maggie down. Every time he turned around, she was dancing with someone else, at arm's length of course. In order to keep track of her, he finally kept her on the dance floor with him. She never sat down. She was having a lot of fun. She danced and danced and danced. And when she finally sat down at the end of the evening, she told Adam she couldn't tell what hurt more, her back or her feet.
“I told you not to overdo it,” he scolded her.
“I'm fine.” She grinned at him. “The baby's not due for two weeks.”
“Don't count on it, if you keep dancing like that. I don't know how a woman who's eight and a half months pregnant can look sexy, but you do.” They were among the last to leave.
Carole had thrown her bouquet by then, straight at Sylvia, who caught it with a groan. Charlie and Carole were staying at her place that night, and leaving to meet the boat in Monte Carlo the next morning. They were taking the boat to Venice for a three-week honeymoon. She was nervous about leaving the center, but Tygue had agreed to run it while she was gone.
The last of the guests threw rose petals at the bridal couple as they got into the car and drove away, and Adam helped Maggie into their rented limousine. She couldn't get in and out of the Ferrari anymore.
She was yawning as they rode up in their elevator, and for once she was asleep before Adam. She had totally worn herself out, and looked like a small mountain as she lay beside him. He kissed her cheek and her stomach, and turned off the light. Cuddling these days was more of a challenge. He went right to sleep, thinking of his friend's wedding, and was in a deep sleep two hours later, at five o'clock in the morning, when Maggie poked him.
“…Mmm… what?”
“I'm having the baby,” she whispered to him, in a voice that was slightly panicked. He was too tired to wake up. Like everyone else at the wedding, he had enjoyed the unlimited torrent of great wine. “Adam… sweetheart… wake up….” She tried to sit up in bed butwas having too many contractions. She poked him again with one hand. She was holding her enormous belly with the other.
“Ssshhhh… I'm sleeping…go back to sleep …” he said, and turned over. She tried to take his advice, but she could hardly breathe. It was getting scary and it was happening so fast.
It was nearly six when she not only poked him but shook him, and by then she was having to pant through the pains. Nothing was working. It hurt too much.
“Adam… you have to wake up …” She couldn't get out of bed, and she tried to move him, but he blew her a kiss and slept on.
It was six-thirty when she finally pounded on him and shouted his name. That time he woke up, with a start.
“What? What?” He picked up his head and set it back down on the pillow just as fast. “Oh shit … my head …” And then he looked at her. Her face was contorted in pain. And headache or not, he woke up. Fast. “Are you okay?”
“No… I'm not….” She was crying by then, and shecould hardly talk. “I'm having the baby, Adam, and I'm scared.” By the time she finished her sentence, she was having a contraction again. The pains were running right into each other and never stopped.
“Okay. Give me a minute. I'll get up. Don't be scared. Everything's fine.” He knew he had to get out of bed and put on his pants, but his head felt like cement.
“It's not fine… I'm having the baby… now!”
“Now?” He sat bolt upright and looked at her.
“Now!” She was crying.
“You can't be having the baby now. It's not due for two weeks… dammit, Maggie…I told you not to dance so much.” But she was beyond hearing him. She looked at him with wild eyes, and he jumped out of bed.
“Call 911!” she panted at him through the contractions.
“Oh shit… okay….” He called them, while hewatched her. She was starting to push. He told the operator at 911, and they said they'd send the paramedics right away, unlock the front door, stay with her, and tell her to blow, not push.
He did what they said, and told Maggie to blow, not push, and she was screaming at him through the contractions. There was no time in between anymore.
“Maggie… come on, baby… please… blow! Blow! Don't push!…”
“I'm not pushing, the baby is,” she said, making a terrible face, and then she screamed a bloodcurdling scream. “Adam! He's coming out …” He was holding her legs and watching their son come into the world as the paramedics arrived. The baby had delivered itself, and Maggie lay breathless against the pillows as Adam held him. As they looked at him, they both cried.
“Nice job!” the head paramedic said, as he took over from Adam and another one cleaned the baby up, and put it on Maggie's stomach. Adam was looking at them both in wonder, and couldn't stop crying. Maggie was smiling and peaceful as they covered her, as though nothing had happened. They cut the cord then, and the baby looked at him as though they had seen each other somewhere before.
“Does the young man have a name?” the second paramedic asked.
“Charles Gray Weiss,” Adam said, looking adoringly at his wife.
“You were fantastic!” he whispered to Maggie, as he knelt on the floor close to her head.
“I was so scared,” she said softly.
“And I was so drunk.” Adam laughed. “Why didn't you wake me sooner?”
“I tried!” She was smiling and holding their baby.
“I promise, next time you talk to me when I'm falling asleep, I'll listen.”
The ambulance was waiting for them downstairs, but before they left, they called Carole and Charlie. They woke them up and told them that the baby had been born, and they were thrilled to hear it. They had to get up early anyway to leave for Monaco that morning.
Adam called Jacob and Amanda from the hospital, and the doctor let Maggie and the baby come home that night. They were both fine, and she wanted to be home with Adam. Maggie said it had been the most beautiful day of her life. The baby was perfect.
As Adam drifted off to sleep that night, with the baby in his bassinet next to them, Maggie poked him, and he gave a start and sat straight up and looked at his wife.
“What? Are you okay?” He had kept his promise. He was wide awake.
“I'm fine. I just wanted to tell you I love you.”
“I love you too,” he said, as he sank back into bed and pulled her closer. “I love you a lot, Maggie Weiss.” He smiled as he fell asleep, and so did she.

Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
أنْت يـَـــا اللَّـه 【 تَكْفِينِي 】ツ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-05-11, 03:53 PM   #62

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-05-11, 03:41 PM   #63

قمر الزمان علي
alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية قمر الزمان علي

? العضوٌ??? » 174923
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,144
? الًجنِس »
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » قمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond reputeقمر الزمان علي has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   7up
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

قمر الزمان علي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-05-11, 05:53 AM   #64

Dalyia

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة قمر الزمان علي مشاهدة المشاركة

Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-07-11, 03:02 AM   #65

n.siham

? العضوٌ??? » 191339
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2
?  نُقآطِيْ » n.siham is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

merci pour le roman j'aime bien le style de Danielle Steel.

n.siham غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-10-11, 06:59 AM   #66

ازدهارات

? العضوٌ??? » 121471
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 312
?  نُقآطِيْ » ازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond reputeازدهارات has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

شكرا جزيلا من القلب دوديا

ازدهارات غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 03-02-12, 04:52 AM   #67

dremlover

? العضوٌ??? » 149975
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 182
?  نُقآطِيْ » dremlover is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thaaaaaaaaaaanku

dremlover غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-09-12, 09:04 AM   #68

sabela

? العضوٌ??? » 132828
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 268
?  نُقآطِيْ » sabela is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thanksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

sabela غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-11-12, 12:23 AM   #69

faruha

? العضوٌ??? » 107965
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jan 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 607
?  نُقآطِيْ » faruha is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

faruha غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-11-13, 12:54 AM   #70

prtty love

الصورة الرمزية prtty love

? العضوٌ??? » 160172
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 198
?  نُقآطِيْ » prtty love is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

prtty love غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك