آخر 10 مشاركات
لعنتي جنون عشقك *مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          رواية قصاصٌ وخلاص (الكاتـب : اسما زايد - )           »          مشاعر من نار (65) للكاتبة: لين غراهام (الجزء الثانى من سلسلة عرائس متمردات)×كاملة× (الكاتـب : Dalyia - )           »          530 - حلم الطفولة - باتريسيا ولسن - ق.ع.د.ن (الكاتـب : ^RAYAHEEN^ - )           »          هل حقا نحن متناقضون....؟ (الكاتـب : المســــافررر - )           »          سجل هنا حضورك اليومي (الكاتـب : فراس الاصيل - )           »          نبضات حرف واحاسيس قلم ( .. سجال أدبي ) *مميزة* (الكاتـب : المســــافررر - )           »          جنتي هي .. صحراءُ قلبِكَ القاحلة (1) * مميزة ومكتملة* .. سلسلة حكايات النشامى (الكاتـب : lolla sweety - )           »          إلَى السماءِ تجلت نَظرَتِي وَرَنـت (الكاتـب : ميساء بيتي - )           »          54 - نصف القمر - أحلام القديمة - ( كتابة / كاملة ) (الكاتـب : * فوفو * - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Romance

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 09-10-12, 07:07 PM   #11

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
Icon26 Lillian Cheatham - The Winter Heart

Lillian Cheatham - The Winter Heart

She'd gone from one predicament to another

Meg had taken the blame when her young stepsister, Carol, provoked a tragic accident. And in the ensuing publicity she, and not Carol, had been branded a cheap little adventuress. So when novelist Simon Egan offered her a job as his secretary and the chance to escape with him to Colorado, Meg eagerly accepted.

Little did she know Simon had been personally involved in that tragedy, and mistaking her for Carol, had planned an elaborate revenge.

Why couldn't Meg convince him he'd chosen the wrong victim?

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-10-12, 07:31 PM   #12

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Mary Burchell - Ward of Lucifer

Mary Burchell - Ward of Lucifer

drum roll please.................. this novel is actually from the year 1947 Omg

Justin Yorke's unexpected welcome for his new ward made Norma discount allthe harsh criticisms of him she had heard. It was only after their firstclash that Norma remembered the housekeeper's words, "Justin Yorke likes hisown way. He'll be kind to you over most things. But, in return, he won'texpect you to oppose him in anything". Norma knew exactly what she wanted,but Justin used her to further his own interests. He found, almost too late,that her happiness meant more to him than his own.

قديم 09-10-12, 07:38 PM   #13

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي Kerry Allyne - Spring Fever

Kerry Allyne - Spring Fever

Could any man do more damage than Corey? Evenn his own brother didn't want to see Corey Tavener when he returned home. Dale Freemanlearned he had callously shirked his responsibilities eight years earlier, leaving the Queensland Gulf for greener pastures. Now he was back, determined it seemed, to prove once again his reputation as the family black sheep. Only this time the scandal that surrounded himk involved Dale's good name.... and her heart!!

قديم 09-10-12, 07:45 PM   #14

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Yvonne Whittal - Price of Happiness

Yvonne Whittal - Price of Happiness

It was a simple lie
But he doubted her

Tessa stared at Matthew's unrelenting face.

"It alters everything." he exclaimed furiously. "Everything between us has been destroyed by your deliberate deceit."

She had known he'd be angry but surely if he truly loved her the problem would not have been insurmountable. Didn't he know how much she dreaded the life he was sending her back to?

قديم 09-10-12, 07:49 PM   #15

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Ann Charlton - Ransomed Heart

Ann Charlton - Ransomed Heart

'That Jamieson Brat,' he'd called her!

Stacey Jamieson was rattled by the scorn of flint-edged Hal Stevens. Why should she care if he thought her a useless, spoiled socialite? He was merely a security man, recently hired by her millionaire father to protect the family's valuable possessions.

Only later did Stacey guess Hal's true, more unnerving purpose. Danger lay in wait for Stacey - and only Hal could protect her from it.

But even he couldn't shield her from the cutting pain of self-discovery.

قديم 09-10-12, 07:54 PM   #16

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Jan Maclean - All Our Tomorrows

Jan Maclean - All Our Tomorrows

Her husband - convicted of embezzlement!
Julie had loved Luke deeply and passionately, but their happiness ended when he was caught lying, cheating and stealing.

For two years, while in prison, he had refused to see her. Julie's life was intolerable, and she wanted to end their mock marriage.

Suddenly Luke was adamant. "You carry my name, and that makes you mine," he said. And his power to hold her was greater than hers to escape....

قديم 09-10-12, 10:18 PM   #17

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Susan Barrie - A Case of Heart Trouble

Susan Barrie - A Case of Heart Trouble

Dallas Drew was astounded when Medical Doctor Martin Loring picked her tosupervise his convalescene at his Yorkshire home. After all, she was theyoungest and least experienced nurse at the nursing-home! And what was thebeautiful Mrs Loring going to think about it?

قديم 09-10-12, 10:26 PM   #18

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Linda Harrel - Sea Lightning

Linda Harrel - Sea Lightning

He treated whales with more respect!

Jensa had been looking forward to this unusual assignment--sketching whales in their natural habitat. It could have been both exciting and interesting--except for her employer.

Adam Ryder actually seemed to prefer the company of the whales he was studying to that of human beings, especially female human beings. And they were welcome to him, Jensa told herself. Adam was an arrogant, argumentative man.

A girl would be foolish to fall in love with him....

قديم 09-10-12, 10:33 PM   #19

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Isobel Chace - The Cornish Hearth

Isobel Chace - The Cornish Hearth

"What a happy coincidence," Piran Trethowyn had remarked when Anna bumped into him again in Penzance.

But Anna didn't agree. She had no desire to further her acquaintance with such an insulting and overbearing character. How dared he treat her in that arrogant fashion? But...

قديم 09-10-12, 10:38 PM   #20

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Margery Hilton - A Man Without Mercy

Margery Hilton - A Man Without Mercy

Compassion and loyalty -- two endearing qualities, but they had brought Gerda to heartbreak and almost wrecked her chance of ever finding happiness. Compassion had led her into a brief and tragic marriage, and the sacrifice of her integrity in the eyes of the one man she really loved.

Three years later she was a widow, and loyalty - to her employers -
had forced her back into the power of this one man who could destroy her. Loyalty of another sort had made Gerda give entirely the wrong impression of herself -- an impression that had not been forgotten by Jordan Black. Yet he was the man she loved as much as he despised her- - and he was a man without mercy . . .

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة