آخر 10 مشاركات
1092 ـ لن أحترق بنارك ـ ميشيل ريد ـ ع.د.ن (كتابة/كاملة **) (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          عندما يعشقون صغاراً (2) *مميزة و مكتملة *.. سلسلة مغتربون في الحب (الكاتـب : bambolina - )           »          جاك...كارا (114) للكاتبة: Lynn Raye Harris (ج5 من سلسلة دماء سيئة) *كاملة* (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          زوجة بالميراث (127) للكاتبة: Sara Craven *كاملة* (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          أُحُبُّكِ مُرْتَعِشَةْ (1) *مميزة & مكتملة * .. سلسلة عِجافُ الهوى (الكاتـب : أمة الله - )           »          وأشرقت في القلب بسمة (2) .. سلسلة قلوب مغتربة *مميزة ومكتملة * (الكاتـب : Shammosah - )           »          شهم الطبايع يا بشر هذا هو الفهد *مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : Aurora - )           »          زهر جبينها المكلل- قلوب أحلام غربية (118) [حصريا] للكاتبة Hya Ssin *مميزة ومكتملة* (الكاتـب : Hya ssin - )           »          وابتسم القدر(وعندما اقتربت النهاية...ابتسم القدر) *مميزة ومكتملة* (الكاتـب : فاتن عبدالعظيم - )           »          غمد السحاب *مكتملة* (الكاتـب : Aurora - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Romance

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
[/TABLE1]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Gege86 ; 10-10-12 الساعة 12:12 AM
قديم 07-10-12, 03:48 PM   #1

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
Icon26 Harlequin .... Oldies :)

[TABLE1="width:100%;background-image:url('https://upload.rewity.com/upfiles/l5N11930.png');"]

Hello girls
As I promised a punch of my favorite Harlequin oldies
Every now and then I'll add a collection
So stay tune and keep following us
With the English library you'll find every thing that your heart desire
>
<
>
<
With our best regards

Gege86… Silvertulip21
Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 09-10-12, 05:50 PM   #2

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Mary Moore - Rata Flowers are Red

Mary Moore - Rata Flowers are Red
Apr-1972

Judy had gone to work on Mark Palmer's farm while she tried to make up her mind whether or not to continue her engagement to Bruce Clarkson.
Misjudging Bruce and breaking her engagement was upsetting enough; meeting Mark only added to Judy's confusion...she'd fallen in love with a selfish, calculating, greedy many who would marry a woman for her money...at least he'd been honest with her.

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

قديم 09-10-12, 05:57 PM   #3

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Mary Wibberley - That Man Bryce

Mary Wibberley - That Man Bryce

Who was the mysterious Bryce Drovnik? What was he doing in Austria — and why was he keeping Kim virtually a prisoner in his house? He really was quite detestable! How could she manage to get away from him?

قديم 09-10-12, 06:03 PM   #4

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Margaret Pargeter - The Jewelled Caftan

Margaret Pargeter - The Jewelled Caftan

Ross Lindsay saved from death at the hand of a band of desert barbarians by Sidi Armel ben Yussef, and then kept prisoner somewhere near the wild Moroccan border.

قديم 09-10-12, 06:08 PM   #5

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Jane Arbor - A Girl Named Smith

Jane Arbor - A Girl Named Smith

You could hardly have a more uninspiring name than hers, Mary Smith thought gloomily. And when you are burdened, into the bargain, with a decidedly unglamorous appearance and a quiet, mouselike personality, you might just as well give up trying-at least, as far as the opposite sex are concerned. But Mary’s prospects were not nearly as dull as sne thought, and that day when, in desperation, she asked her boss to pretend to take her out was to set a lot of interesting events in train!

قديم 09-10-12, 06:14 PM   #6

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Anita Charles - The King of the Castle

Anita Charles - The King of the Castle

Of the two Warren sisters — 'Velda and Sue — Velda was the beauty, and Sue not precisely the plain one, but not nearly as dazzling as Velda.
When their uncle died and left them a chalet in Austria, Velda was not really enthusiastic until she met the Graf von Speitz, their handsome neighbour and owner of the Schloss Speitz. He had only one arm, as the result of an accident, but Velda was prepared to overlook this because of his wealth, and the thought of becoming a countess. But Axel von Speitz met Sue first . . in the woods surrounding his estate. And the meeting was a memorable one in both their lives.

قديم 09-10-12, 06:22 PM   #7

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Jane Corrie - Ross's Girl

Jane Corrie - Ross's Girl

Vicky Dale was having second and then third thoughts about her engagement to Ross Janson. He might be an attractive man, one of the most sought-after in New South
Wales, in fact — but the plain fact was that she didn't love him, and he certainly didn't love her. So she broke it off. Which made it rather unreasonable of Ross to object so strongly to Vicky's new friendship with Pete Noonan. Why should Ross complain, when he was in love with Ella Waden anyway?

قديم 09-10-12, 06:33 PM   #8

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Virginia Hart - Sweet Pretender

Virginia Hart - Sweet Pretender

There should be no lies between lovers...

It could have been so wonderfully romantic - two sisters falling in love with two brothers.

But one of the sisters was involved in a masquerade, and the other was forced to go along with the ruse. And when Jeremy York became suspicious, Melissa felt she'd been caught in a trap.

There was no easy way out, for Melissa knew that telling Jeremy the truth now might only make matters worse.

قديم 09-10-12, 06:42 PM   #9

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Emma Goldrick - Madeleine's Marriage

Emma Goldrick - Madeleine's Marriage

New Englander Madeleine Charbonneau was too big a girl to think of marriage - five feet ten inches, to be precise. Her problems consisted mainly of keeping a roof over her head in the quiet town of Laconia, New Hampshire, and caring for her great-aunt, Tante Marie. Then Joel Fairmont moved into the house next door, and Maddie's life changed abruptly.

She was fed up with her good-looking neighbor, what with his scandalous parties and his foul-speaking parrot! It wasn't like her to threaten a stranger with physical violence - but then, most strangers didn't kiss her like that! Whatever was she to do about that arrogant, arrant man? Concerned for her fragile old housemate, she plotted to get rid of Joel.

Her scheming wasn't supposed to lead to her spending a night on a lonely island--trapped with tempting Joel! Nor was her reputation supposed to wind up as grist for the town's gossip mill! Joel's honorable proposal of marriage saved the day. But Madeleine had the unnerving suspicion that her rescuer was railroading her....

قديم 09-10-12, 06:56 PM   #10

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
Icon26 Sara Seale - To Catch A Unicorn

Sara Seale - To Catch A Unicorn

When twenty-year-old Laura, after a careful, sheltered upbringing, was suddenly thrust into the turbulent household of the 'dark Trevaynes' she felt young and defenseless, and always overshadowed by her glamorous cousin Cleo.

There had been three Trevayne brothers; one, Troilus, was dead, but Cleo, as his widow, considered herself a true Trevayne, and was indeed as unpredictable as the arrogant Dominic or the philandering Perry.

Yet the 'family beast' of the Trevaynes was the unicorn, a strange, wild creature who, so the legend said, would only be tamed by a gentle maiden . . .

إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة