آخر 10 مشاركات
صفقة طفل دراكون(156)للكاتبة:Tara Pammi(ج2من سلسلة آل دراكون الملكيين)كاملة+رابط (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          242 - أطياف - شارلوت لامب (الكاتـب : monaaa - )           »          رهينة حمّيته (الكاتـب : فاطمة بنت الوليد - )           »          موريس لبلان ، آرسين لوبين .. أسنان النمر (الكاتـب : فرح - )           »          سحر جزيرة القمر(96)لـ:مايا بانكس(الجزء الأول من سلسلة الحمل والشغف)كاملة إضافة الرابط (الكاتـب : فراشه وردى - )           »          232 - سيدة اللعبة - اليزابيث دوك (الكاتـب : أميرة الورد - )           »          نبض قلبي/للكاتبة دانة الحمادي (الكاتـب : اريجو - )           »          ليلة مصيرية (59) للكاتبة: ليندسي ارمسترونج... (كاملة) (الكاتـب : monny - )           »          دموع تبتسم (38) للكاتبة: شارلوت ... كاملة ... (الكاتـب : najima - )           »          في قلب الشاعر (5) *مميزة و مكتملة* .. سلسلة للعشق فصول !! (الكاتـب : blue me - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 08-04-15, 11:26 PM   #1

silvertulip21

مشرفة اقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة والمكتبة الإنجليزية وعضوة فى فريق الروايات الرومانسية المكتوبة وفريق ترجمة الروايات الرومانسية والعالمية

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية silvertulip21

? العضوٌ??? » 99125
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 6,248
?  مُ?إني » USA
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » silvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond repute
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewity Smile 1 Harlequin Presents - January 2015

Harlequin Presents - January 2015

To Sin with the Tycoon by Cathy Williams (Seven Sexy Sins #1)
With the quirk of an eyebrow, Gabriel Cabrera can get anything he wants!
That is until he meets PA Alice Morgan and realises three things:
1. He’s jealous…a first.
2. He’s in pursuit…also a first.
3. She’s immune to his charms…definitely a first!
So he’ll draw her to him — his every word an innuendo promising pleasure, his every touch sinfully seductive — and sweet, virginal Alice will come to him willingly so Gabriel can claim his prize…

Fonseca's Fury by Abby Green (Billionaire Brothers #1)
It's hot in the jungle…
The last time Luca Fonseca saw Serena DePiero, he ended up in a jail cell. The Brazilian billionaire has since clawed back his reputation, but he's never forgotten her. So when Luca discovers Serena's working for his charity, his anger reignites!
Serena has changed. Finally in control of her life, she refuses to let Luca intimidate her. She'll deal with whatever her new boss throws at her—from a rain-forest trek to the social jungle of Rio! But she can't handle the passion that flares hotter than Luca's fury.
Especially when it threatens to consume them both!

The Last Heir of Monterrato by Andie Brock
He's fallen twelve thousand feet from the sky... Now he knows exactly what he wants! Rafael Revaldi is focused on the future. He needs an heir, but to have one he'll face his toughest challenge yet – winning back his estranged wife! Lottie returns to the castle she once called home with newfound strength. But can she risk her heart again to give them the child they both so desperately want?

Sheikh's Desert Duty by Maisey Yates (The Chatsfield #9)
A Chatsfield Scandal! Journalist Sophie Parsons needs a scoop to stop the sale of her friend's hotel chain. And she's found it! But being abducted by a sheikh goes way beyond the call of duty... Sheikh Zayn Al-Ahmar has a wedding to arrange, a sister to protect and a country to rule. He's not going to let one woman bring it all down with a headline! Kidnapping Sophie seemed like a good idea, but soon her delectable company puts everything he values at risk. Only one mistress can rule Zayn's heart-will it be Sophie, or his duty? Welcome to The Chatsfield, New York!

The Secret His Mistress Carried by Lynne Graham
Hiding from the Greek…
The ink is barely dry on Giorgios Letsos's divorce papers, but there's only one thing on this unstoppable Greek's mind: finding Billie Smith, his mistress before his marriage. But the sweet, pliable woman he once knew slams the door in his face!
Billie fought hard to heal her broken heart after Gio chose to marry someone else. When he storms back into her life, she's determined not to fall for his seduction again. Especially now that she has a secret to protect…their
But she hadn't counted on just how badly he wants her back in his bed!

Inherited by Her Enemy by Sara Craven
All property I bequeath to Andre Duchard... ' As the final words of Virginia Mason's stepfather's will are read the silence in the room is deafening. Suddenly innocent Ginny's life has been shattered. With no inheritance, her future – and her family's – is entirely in the hands of enigmatic Frenchman Andre Duchard. Andre is outrageously attractive and everything that Ginny despises in a man – arrogant and cynical. But one devastatingly sensual kiss later virgin Ginny is already in over her head! How can she convince Andre she's not part of his inheritance when she so desperately yearns for his complete possession?

Nine Months to Redeem Him by Jennie Lucas (One Night With Consequences #6)
This is all I can give you, he said. Do you agree?
Yes, I whispered, my lips brushing against his. I hardly knew what I was saying. I could think of nothing other than the darkly powerful Edward St. Cyr. I was too lost in the moment, lost in pleasure that made the world a million colors of twisting light. I gave him my body, which he wanted, and my heart, which he didn't. Had I just made the biggest mistake of my life? Maybe when he knows about our baby it will heal his wounded heart, so he can love us both.

The Russian's Ultimatum by Michelle Smart
He'll make her an offer... Pascha Virshilas is on the brink of securing personal redemption when Emily Richardson breaks into his office and steals private company documents. And then she has the gall to blackmail him into clearing her father's name! She can't refuse! But Pascha has his own terms. He'll keep his side of the bargain, but the enticing Emily must accompany him to his private island – the only place he can ensure her silence. But in the midst of a tropical storm the wind blows aside suspicions and secrets to reveal something much more dangerous: lust
!

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

silvertulip21 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

السلام عليكم ,هذه حساباتي للمديافاير اتمنى تنفعكم في حال حبيتوا تنزلون اي ملف
المفروض الحسابات مفتوحه لكن اذا لا, ابعتولي مسج علشان افتحه
تحياتي الكم
الرابط الاول للمكتبه الانجليزيه
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u12...brary_-_rewity
الرابط الثاني لركن اللغات
https://www.mediafire.com/#33wvcjhk52cl1
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10-04-15, 06:14 PM   #2

ليندا10

? العضوٌ??? » 102996
?  التسِجيلٌ » Nov 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 405
?  نُقآطِيْ » ليندا10 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thank you so so so much

ليندا10 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-04-15, 02:58 PM   #3

shahida
alkap ~
? العضوٌ??? » 260722
?  التسِجيلٌ » Aug 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,070
?  نُقآطِيْ » shahida is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thankxxxxxxxxxxx

shahida غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14-04-15, 02:42 PM   #4

ام بوشا

الصورة الرمزية ام بوشا

? العضوٌ??? » 319817
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jun 2014
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 160
?  نُقآطِيْ » ام بوشا is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
موفق بإذن الله ...

ام بوشا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 19-04-15, 10:30 PM   #5

تولسي

? العضوٌ??? » 248739
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jun 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 263
?  نُقآطِيْ » تولسي is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

تولسي غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 20-04-15, 11:55 AM   #6

nadoud91

? العضوٌ??? » 313198
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2014
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 249
?  نُقآطِيْ » nadoud91 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

nadoud91 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-04-15, 01:00 AM   #7

nora2010

? العضوٌ??? » 235196
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 567
?  نُقآطِيْ » nora2010 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thankssssssssssssss

nora2010 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-15, 02:07 AM   #8

yoshym2

الصورة الرمزية yoshym2

? العضوٌ??? » 51037
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,050
?  نُقآطِيْ » yoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

yoshym2 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-05-15, 07:19 PM   #9

فاطمه الزهراء

? العضوٌ??? » 22389
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 737
?  نُقآطِيْ » فاطمه الزهراء is on a distinguished road
افتراضي