آخر 10 مشاركات
انتقام عديم الرحمة(80)للكاتبة:كارول مورتيمور (الجزء الأول من سلسلة لعنة جامبرلي)كاملة (الكاتـب : *ايمي* - )           »          410 - عائد من الضباب - ساندرا فيلد (الكاتـب : ^RAYAHEEN^ - )           »          خادمة القصر 2 (الكاتـب : اسماعيل موسى - )           »          قلبي فداك (14) للكاتبة: Maggie Cox *كاملة+روبط* (الكاتـب : monaaa - )           »          عذراء فالينتي (135) للكاتبة:Maisey Yates(الجزء 3 سلسلة ورثة قبل العهود) *كاملة* (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          إغواء البريئة (67) للكاتبة: جيني لوكاس .. كاملة .. (الكاتـب : * فوفو * - )           »          عشيقة ديسانتيس (134) للكاتبة: Maisey Yates (الجزء 2 من سلسلة ورثة قبل العهود) *كاملة* (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          طيف الأحلام (18) للكاتبة: Sara Craven *كاملة+روابط* (الكاتـب : nano 2009 - )           »          المتسابقة الأولى بمسابقة قصة من وحى أغنية "همس حائر" وقصتها آه يا حب (الكاتـب : قلوب أحلام - )           »          أكتبُ تاريخي .. أنا انثى ! (2) *مميزة ومكتملة * .. سلسلة قلوب تحكي (الكاتـب : كاردينيا الغوازي - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Romance

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-03-17, 12:19 PM   #1

SoulGirl

الصورة الرمزية SoulGirl

? العضوٌ??? » 395042
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2017
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2
?  نُقآطِيْ » SoulGirl is on a distinguished road
Rewity Smile 1 The Love of Mine

It was on Monday morning when I first saw him in the public library. He did not look as the kind of students who read or even care about school, but then the more I noticed, the more he sounded interested in finding a book. He approached me with his indirect steps while being careful not to make any noise. He asked me if I can help him find the novel he wants. He found it. After he borrowed it and signed his name with the librarian, he started talking to me more. He asked me out for a date, "getting to know each other more" he said. Of course I was confused, not only because I didn't know him, but also because I was busy with my reading and study. Aftera a moment of hesitation, I agreed. He set the date to be tomorrow after school in a near coffee shop, he said he will pick me up. His name was Sam, a shortcut for Sameer. Sam was a body builter, the kind that every girl gets attracted to, he had dark straight hair with and straight jaw, and most beautiful thing in his face was his eyes, his eyes were dark green. I tried hard to pretend that I'm not so interested in him and I tried to hide how much attracted I was, but I liked him. I have this deep, unexplainable bit of happiness giving me a sweet taste in my heart saying that this date could change my life. I tried not to make any high hopes but, I just keep thinking of his calm deep manly voice. I will try not to make any high hopes and expect too much of this date, after all, I have been hurt and broken before, I am careful not to fall in the same mistake again.

SoulGirl غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 13-03-17, 12:22 PM   #2

SoulGirl

الصورة الرمزية SoulGirl

? العضوٌ??? » 395042
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2017
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2
?  نُقآطِيْ » SoulGirl is on a distinguished road
افتراضي اول قصة

هذه أول قصة لي، سأرى كيف تجري الأمور في المستقبل .. آمل ان اتمكن من اكمالها في افضل هيئة ممكنة.
يتبع.......

SoulGirl غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة