آخر 10 مشاركات
128- فرس الريح - مارغريت بارغيتر - ع.ق(كتابة /كاملة)** (الكاتـب : أمل بيضون - )           »          0- عاشت له - فيوليت وينسبر -ع.ق- تم إضافة صورة واضحة (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          030 - خيمة بين النجوم - دار الكتاب العربي (الكاتـب : Topaz. - )           »          [تحميل] الحظوظ العاثرة،للكاتبة/ الرااااائعه ضمني بين الاهداب " مميزة "(جميع الصيغ) (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          شيء من الندم ..* متميزه و مكتملة * (الكاتـب : هند صابر - )           »          ضلع قاصر *مميزة و مكتملة * (الكاتـب : أنشودة الندى - )           »          مابين الحب والعقاب (6)للرائعة: مورا أسامة *إعادة تنزيل من المقدمة إلى ف5* (الكاتـب : قلوب أحلام - )           »          499 - أكثر من حلم أقل من حب -لين غراهام - أحلام جديدة جديدة (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          انتقام النمر الأسود (13) للكاتبة: Jacqueline Baird *كاملة+روابط* (الكاتـب : * فوفو * - )           »          قيود الندم -مارغريت بارغيتر -ع.ج-عدد ممتاز(كتابة/كاملة)** (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Paranormal/Horror

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 25-07-20, 10:52 PM   #1

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewitysmile9 Books By Leigh Bardugo

Leigh Bardugo
USA.b.1975)

Leigh Bardugo was born in Jerusalem, raised in Los Angeles, and graduated from Yale University. She lives in Hollywood and indulges her fondness for glamour, ghouls, and costuming in her other life as makeup artist L.B. Benson.

Genres: Young Adult Fantasy, Fantasy

Book List

Series

Shadow and Bone Trilogy
0.1. The Demon in the Wood (2015)
0.5. The Witch of Duva (2012)
1. Shadow & Bone (2012)
aka The Gathering Dark
2. Siege and Storm (2012)
2.5. The Too-Clever Fox (2013)
2.6. Little Knife (2014)
3. Ruin and Rising (2014)

Six of Crows
1. Six of Crows (2015)
2. Crooked Kingdom (2016)

Nikolai Duology
1. King of Scars (2019)

Alex Stern

1. Ninth House (2019)

Collections

The Fierce Reads Anthology (2012) (with Anna Banks, Jennifer Bosworth, Emmy Laybourne and Marissa Meyer)
Modified: Cyborgs, Mutants, and Dystopia (2012) (with Ann Aguirre, Gennifer Albin, Katherine Applegate, Michael Grant, Lish McBride, Marissa Meyer and Gabrielle Zevin)
Kisses and Curses (2015) (with Ann Aguirre, Gennifer Albin, Anna Banks, Jessica Brody, Lauren Burniac, Katie Finn, Nikki Kelly, Emmy Laybourne, Lish McBride, Jennifer Mathieu, Marissa Meyer, Caragh M O'Brien and Marie R)
The Language of Thorns (2017)
The Lives of Saints (2020)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 25-07-20 الساعة 11:08 PM
Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-07-20, 11:50 PM   #2

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

The Shadow and Bone Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo

The Demon in the Wood

Before he ruled Ravka, before he was the Darkling, he was just a lonely boy with an extraordinary gift. In this prequel story to the New York Times-bestselling Grisha Trilogy, Leigh Bardugo takes us into Ravka's mysterious past, when Grisha lived as fugitives and the Darkling took his first steps on the path to power. Discover new territory in the Grishaverse, as well as two chapters from the soon-to-be-released Six of Crows.

“There is no safe place. There is no haven. Not for us.”
He understood then. The Grisha lived as shadows did, passing over the surface of the world, touching nothing, forced to change their shapes and hide in corners, driven by fear as shadows were driven by the sun. No safe place. No haven.
There will be, he promised in the darkness, new words written upon his heart. I will make one.

:qatarw_com_52228917
محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

The Witch of Duva

There was a time when the woods near Duva ate girls…or so the story goes. But it's just possible that the danger may be a little bit closer to home. This story is a companion folk tale to Leigh Bardugo's debut novel, Shadow and Bone.

Shadow & Bone

Surrounded by enemies, the once-great nation of Ravka has been torn in two by the Shadow Fold, a swath of near impenetrable darkness crawling with monsters who feast on human flesh. Now its fate may rest on the shoulders of one lonely refugee.

Alina Starkov has never been good at anything. But when her regiment is attacked on the Fold and her best friend is brutally injured, Alina reveals a dormant power that saves his life - a power that could be the key to setting her war-ravaged country free. Wrenched from everything she knows, Alina is whisked away to the royal court to be trained as a member of the Grisha, the magical elite led by the mysterious Darkling.

Yet nothing in this lavish world is what it seems. With darkness looming and an entire kingdom depending on her untamed power, Alina will have to confront the secrets of the Grisha.and the secrets of her heart.

Siege and Storm

Darkness never dies.

Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can't outrun her past or her destiny for long.

The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling's game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and

The Too-Clever Fox

In Ravka, just because you avoid one trap, it doesn't mean you'll escape the next. This story is a companion folk tale to Leigh Bardugo's upcoming book, Siege and Storm, the second book in the Grisha Trilogy.

Little Knife

In this third Grisha Trilogy folk tale from Leigh Bardugo, a young girl's beauty causes discord in her small town, but her father's solution may prove far more dangerous. "Little Knife" is a companion story to the third book of the Grisha Trilogy, Ruin and Rising, and the stories "The Witch of Duva" and "The Too-Clever Fox."

Ruin and Rising

The Grishaverse will be coming to Netflix soon with Shadow and Bone, an original series!

Enter the Grishaverse with Book Three of the Shadow and Bone Trilogy by the #1 New York Times–bestselling author of Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom.

Soldier. Summoner. Saint.The nation’s fate rests with a broken Sun Summoner, a disgraced tracker, and the shattered remnants of a once-great magical army.

The Darkling rules from his shadow throne while a weakened Alina Starkov recovers from their battle under the dubious protection of the zealots who worship her as a Saint. Now her hopes lie with the magic of a long-vanished ancient creature and the chance that an outlaw prince still survives.

As her allies and enemies race toward war, only Alina stands between her country and a rising tide of darkness that could destroy the world. To win this fight, she must seize a legend’s power—but claiming the firebird may be her ruin.

Coming Soon on Netflix

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 15-08-20 الساعة 01:20 PM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-07-20, 12:09 AM   #3

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي Six of Crows A series by Leigh Bardugo

Series Six of Crows

Six of Crows
(
The first book in the Six of Crows series)

*The Grishaverse will be coming to Netflix soon with Shadow and Bone, an original series!*

Ketterdam: a bustling hub of international trade where anything can be had for the right price—and no one knows that better than criminal prodigy Kaz Brekker. Kaz is offered a chance at a deadly heist that could make him rich beyond his wildest dreams. But he can’t pull it off alone. . . .

A convict with a thirst for revenge

A sharpshooter who can’t walk away from a wager

A runaway with a privileged past

A spy known as the Wraith

A Heartrender using her magic to survive the slums

A thief with a gift for unlikely escapes

Kaz’s crew is the only thing that might stand between the world and destruction—if they don’t kill each other first.

Crooked Kingdom

(The second book in the Six of Crows series)

Welcome to the world of the Grisha.

Kaz Brekker and his crew of deadly outcasts have just pulled off a heist so daring even they didn't think they'd survive. But instead of divvying up a fat reward, they're right back to fighting for their lives.

Double-crossed and badly weakened, the crew is low on resources, allies, and hope. As powerful forces from around the world descend on Ketterdam to root out the secrets of the dangerous drug known as jurda parem, old rivals and new enemies emerge to challenge Kaz's cunning and test the team's fragile loyalties.

A war will be waged on the city's dark and twisting streets - a battle for revenge and redemption that will decide the fate of the Grisha world.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 15-08-20 الساعة 01:25 PM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-07-20, 12:52 AM   #4

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Coming Soon on Netflix

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-07-20, 12:59 AM   #5

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Nikolai Duology series

King of Scars

(The first book in the Nikolai Duology series)

*The Grishaverse will be coming to Netflix soon with Shadow and Bone, an original series!*

The much-anticipated first book in a brand-new duology by New York Times bestselling author, Leigh Bardugo.

Face your demons . . . or feed them.

Nikolai Lantsov has always had a gift for the impossible. No one knows what he endured in his country's bloody civil war - and he intends to keep it that way. Now, as enemies gather at his weakened borders, the young king must find a way to refill Ravka's coffers, forge new alliances, and stop a rising threat to the once-great Grisha Army.

Yet with every day a dark magic within him grows stronger, threatening to destroy all he has built. With the help of a young monk and a legendary Grisha Squaller, Nikolai will journey to the places in Ravka where the deepest magic survives to vanquish the terrible legacy inside him. He will risk everything to save his country and himself. But some secrets aren't meant to stay buried--and some wounds aren't meant to heal

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 15-08-20 الساعة 01:26 PM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-07-20, 01:07 AM   #6

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Series Alex Stern

Ninth House
(The first book in the Alex Stern series)

Download

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 15-08-20 الساعة 01:28 PM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-07-20, 01:10 AM   #7

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Enjoy your Journey

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 15-08-20 الساعة 01:33 PM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-07-20, 08:14 PM   #8

silvertulip21

مشرفة اقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة والمكتبة الإنجليزية وعضوة فى فريق الروايات الرومانسية المكتوبة وفريق ترجمة الروايات الرومانسية والعالمية

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية silvertulip21

? العضوٌ??? » 99125
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 6,248
?  مُ?إني » USA
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » silvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond reputesilvertulip21 has a reputation beyond repute
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Oh , I really love this one
I have her books but still have not read them

this is a great addition, thank you

silvertulip21 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

السلام عليكم ,هذه حساباتي للمديافاير اتمنى تنفعكم في حال حبيتوا تنزلون اي ملف
المفروض الحسابات مفتوحه لكن اذا لا, ابعتولي مسج علشان افتحه
تحياتي الكم
الرابط الاول للمكتبه الانجليزيه
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u12...brary_-_rewity
الرابط الثاني لركن اللغات
https://www.mediafire.com/#33wvcjhk52cl1
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 29-07-20, 03:01 AM   #9

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة silvertulip21 مشاهدة المشاركة
Oh , I really love this one
I have her books but still have not read them

this is a great addition, thank you

yup its glad you like it I cant wait for the Series to be released soon