آخر 10 مشاركات
17 - مندلا - مارغريت واي - ق.ع.ق ( مكتبة زهران ) (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          [تحميل] عبثاً تحاول ، للكاتبة/ حنان | atch (جميع الصيغ) (الكاتـب : Topaz. - )           »          بعينيكِ وعد*مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          جدران دافئة (2) .. سلسلة مشاعر صادقة (الكاتـب : كلبهار - )           »          جنون المطر (الجزء الثاني)،للكاتبة الرااااائعة/ برد المشاعر،ليبية فصحى"مميزة " (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          9-وعود ابليس - فيوليت وينسبير "ق"* (الكاتـب : أميرة الورد - )           »          نقطة، و سطر قديم!! (1) *مميزه و مكتملة*.. سلسلة حكايات في سطور (الكاتـب : eman nassar - )           »          طوق نجاة (4) .. سلسلة حكايا القلوب (الكاتـب : سلافه الشرقاوي - )           »          رواية العودة المتأخرة _روايات غادة (الكاتـب : الأسيرة بأفكارها - )           »          الــــسَــــلام (الكاتـب : دانتِلا - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Paranormal/Horror

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 15-08-20, 02:37 PM   #1

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewitysmile27 The Locked Tomb Trilogy (1-2) By Tamsyn Muir

The Locked Tomb Trilogy By Tamsyn Muir

1. Gideon the Ninth

The Emperor needs necromancers.

The Ninth Necromancer needs a swordswoman.

Gideon has a sword, some dirty magazines, and no more time for undead nonsense.

Tamsyn Muir’s Gideon the Ninth unveils a solar system of swordplay, cut-throat politics, and lesbian necromancers. Her characters leap off the page, as skillfully animated as arcane revenants. The result is a heart-pounding epic science fantasy.

Brought up by unfriendly, ossifying nuns, ancient retainers, and countless skeletons, Gideon is ready to abandon a life of servitude and an afterlife as a reanimated corpse. She packs up her sword, her shoes, and her dirty magazines, and prepares to launch her daring escape. But her childhood nemesis won’t set her free without a service.

Harrowhark Nonagesimus, Reverend Daughter of the Ninth House and bone witch extraordinaire, has been summoned into action. The Emperor has invited the heirs to each of his loyal Houses to a deadly trial of wits and skill. If Harrowhark succeeds she will be become an immortal, all-powerful servant of the Resurrection, but no necromancer can ascend without their cavalier. Without Gideon’s sword, Harrow will fail, and the Ninth House will die.

Of course, some things are better left dead.

2. Harrow the Ninth

She answered the Emperor's call.
She arrived with her arts, her wits, and her only friend.
In victory, her world has turned to ash.

After rocking the cosmos with her deathly debut, Tamsyn Muir continues the story of the penumbral Ninth House in Harrow the Ninth, a mind-twisting puzzle box of mystery, murder, magic, and mayhem. Nothing is as it seems in the halls of the Emperor, and the fate of the galaxy rests on one woman's shoulders.

Harrowhark Nonagesimus, last necromancer of the Ninth House, has been drafted by her Emperor to fight an unwinnable war. Side-by-side with a detested rival, Harrow must perfect her skills and become an angel of undeath — but her health is failing, her sword makes her nauseous, and even her mind is threatening to betray her.

Sealed in the gothic gloom of the Emperor's Mithraeum with three unfriendly teachers, hunted by the mad ghost of a murdered planet, Harrow must confront two unwelcome questions: is somebody trying to kill her? And if they succeeded, would the universe be better off?

:qatarw_com_52228917
محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 21-05-21, 03:20 AM   #2

كي بليد

? العضوٌ??? » 488325
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2021
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 11
?  نُقآطِيْ » كي بليد is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

كي بليد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة