آخر 10 مشاركات
❤️‍حديث حب❤️‍ للروح ♥️والعقل♥️والقلب (الكاتـب : اسفة - )           »          347 - الراقصة و الارستقراطي - عبير الجديدة - م.د ( كتابة / كاملة )** (الكاتـب : lola @ - )           »          نوح القلوب *مميزة ومكتملة* (الكاتـب : hadeer mansour - )           »          234 - خجولة جدا - جسيكا ستيل - ع.ج ( كتابة / كاملة** ) (الكاتـب : lola @ - )           »          أهواكِ يا جرحي *مميزة & مكتمله* (الكاتـب : زهرة نيسان 84 - )           »          لا ترحلي - قلوب أحلام زائرة - للكاتبة::اسراء علي(Moonlight) - كاملة+رابط (الكاتـب : بحر الجراح - )           »          47 - تسرقين العمر - آن هامبسون (كتابة / كاملة ) (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          142 - على باب الدمع - أحلام القديمة (كتابة/كاملة)* (الكاتـب : ffe4 - )           »          1018 -الحب المستحيل - بني جوردان - عبير دار نحاس (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          قصة .... اعظم الزوجات.....♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ (الكاتـب : ranimee - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-09-20, 12:45 PM   #1

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
:jded: Historical romance box set

HISTORICAL ROMANCE BOX SET

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 25-09-20 الساعة 03:04 AM
Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-09-20, 01:05 PM   #2

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
:jded: Knights of the Realm Boxed Set - Medieval Sampler: First Books in a Series

Knights of the Realm Boxed Set - Medieval Sampler: First Books in a Series

The Baron's Quest - Medieval Merchants
Nicholas Vaughn, Lord of New Romney and Baron of the Cinque Ports is convinced that he and the King are being cheated out of taxes but he cannot work out who the perpetrators are. The last thing he needs is to develop a fascination for a merchant's daughter who is behind on paying rent on the marshland he owns and whom appears to be in a bind with the Clothmaker's Guild.
Eighteen year old Muriel Draper is becoming desperate, her father was attacked and killed, leaving her and her young brother to pay his outstanding debts. The Clothmaker's Guild refuses to allow Muriel membership to the Guild and are making it impossible for her to make a living as a merchant.
Lord Nicholas employs her as his Personal Clothier in order that she can pay the debt owed to him. He is intrigued by her beauty, determination and fierceness but how can he have a future with such a woman when it is his duty to his name to marry a noblewoman?
It was interesting to read a love story involving a commoner/freewoman rather than just nobles and I learnt a bit about spinning and weaving and the guild system in the 13th century.

Daughters of the Dagger: Prequel - Short Novella (4 Chapters)
It's very useful to have read this book before reading the Daughters of the Dagger series and Onyx's story as it is the only opportunity you have of meeting their mother, as she dies giving birth to Onyx. The meeting with the blind hag and the attempted theft of a fifth dagger are mentioned in the other stories but it is nice to read the full story.

Ruby, Daughters of the Dagger - Willfulness, Murder and Intrigue
Ruby is the eldest of four sisters and her father always having wanted a son, she has done her best to fulfill that role; she dons men's clothes, fights with a sword, jousts and can ride astride as well as side saddle. In short she is a daredevil with little to no skills as a lady; not the ideal wife for a nobleman beloved of the King and hardly motherly material. However, Nyle has already lost three brides, time is of the essence and he hopes that the capable Ruby will survive longer than her predecessors; if only he knew who was murdering his wives.

The Dragon and the Dreamwalker - Enthralling
I found the first page of this story off-putting but once I was past the steps Brynn took to try and save her life, I was drawn into the story and before long was totally hooked. This book has everything - anger, revenge, deception, suspicion, magic, love and humour (I loved when Drake was trying to woo his wife, he likened her eyes to fresh apples which when he picked up were rotten!)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 25-09-20 الساعة 03:08 AM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-09-20, 01:13 PM   #3

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
:jded: Tall, Dark, and Medieval: Four full length romance novels

Tall, Dark, and Medieval: Four full length romance novels

TALL, DARK, AND MEDIEVAL contains these four novels –

HIGHLAND STORM by Victoria Zak –

A long forgotten Ancient kingdom has been awakened and threatens to change the Dragonkine world forever.

Can passion weather the dragon’s storm?

The only true pleasures in life Conall Hamilton yearned for were to marry a good woman, raise a family, and hide away into seclusion to live a normal life away from battle and war, not an easy task for the Dragonkine warrior and Clan Douglas’s second in command. Assigned to investigate an allied clan, he vows upon his return to marry his love, Effie. That’s until the Dragonkine warrior finds himself accused of a crime he did not commit, murder. Imprisoned, he must find a way to escape not only to save his own life but to save the life of the woman he loves.

THE DRAGON AND THE DREAM WALKER by Elizabeth Rose –

When Drake Pendragon saves Brynn from the sacrificial post, he realizes she is an Elemental who can control fire. Can he convince the beautiful woman with extraordinary powers to help him slay the dragon when he was the one to siege her castle and take everything from her?

ARUCARD by Barbara Devlin –

One of a handful of mariners to escape Philip the Fair’s treachery, Templar Knight Arucard de Villiers sets sail for England, where Edward II has outlawed torture. While the Crown is more than happy to offer exile and create a new Order to accommodate the warriors of the Crusades, such assistance comes with a price, but is the cost one Arucard is willing to pay?

MIDNIGHT SHADOW by Laurel O’Donnell –

When the unjust rules of a neighboring lord terrorize her friends, Bria Delaney dons the mask and cloak of her childhood hero to right the wrongs and save them from oppression. Torn between the woman he longs to trust and the outlaw he has vowed to hang, Terran Knowles vows to find the truth. Will a legendary hero find love in the arms of her enemy?

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 25-09-20 الساعة 03:09 AM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-12-20, 12:47 AM   #4

Miss Music

نجم روايتي

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Miss Music

? العضوٌ??? » 6659
?  التسِجيلٌ » Apr 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,893
?  مُ?إني » فلسطين
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Palestine
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Miss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud ofMiss Music has much to be proud of
¬» مشروبك   water
¬» قناتك mbc
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

many thankssssssss

Miss Music غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع