آخر 10 مشاركات
بعينيكِ وعد*مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          رحلة امل *مميزة*,*مكتملة* (الكاتـب : maroska - )           »          موريس لبلان ، آرسين لوبين..المفتش تيك (الكاتـب : بلا عنوان - )           »          203 - حب من اول نظرة - سالي وينت ورث - ع.ق (مكتبة مدبولي) (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          لاجئ في سمائها... (الكاتـب : ألحان الربيع - )           »          25 - أصابع القمر - آن ميثر - ع.ق ( نسخه اصلية بتصوير جديد) (الكاتـب : angel08 - )           »          249- عذاب الحب -بيني جوردان -مكتبة مدبولي (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          واهتز عرش قلبي (1) .. سلسلة الهاربات (الكاتـب : ملك جاسم - )           »          الــــسَــــلام (الكاتـب : دانتِلا - )           »          93 - قمر في الرماد - جين دونيللي (الكاتـب : فرح - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 13-11-20, 01:03 PM   #1

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewitysmile9 Empire High series by Ivy Smoak

Empire High Series by Ivy Smoak

Empire High Untouchables by Ivy Smoak

Book Blurb:

The Untouchables. That’s what everyone calls them. At least, it’s my best friend’s nickname for them. And since she’s the only one that talks to me at my new school, I’ll take her word for it. The nickname probably comes from the fact that they’re exorbitantly wealthy. Old wealth. The kind that isn’t flaunted around. But you can tell by the way they carry themselves. Or maybe the name just refers to the fact that they’re so beautiful it’s almost hard to look at them. No matter the reason for their nickname, it’s an ironic one. Because I’ve only been going to this school for a week and I already want to touc
h.

Empire High Elite by Ivy Smoak

Book Blurb:
Welcome to the world of the elite. My mom fell in love with a monster. I know he’s dangerous. And I know my mom never wanted him in my life. I don’t want him in mine either. But I’m being forced to live with him. I’m stuck in his haunting apartment in a world where I don’t belong. A world full of beautiful people with ugly souls. A world filled with secrets. And the one person that I thought I could rely on was Matt. But he says my new family is a disease. Does that make me toxic too? Is that why Matt wants to keep me his dirty little secret? I should have known that all the secrets would come crashing down soon. I just never expected more to break than Matthew freaking Caldwell breaking my heart.

Empire High Betrayal

Book Blurb:

My new family is dangerous. I’ve heard the whispers. I’ve seen it firsthand. And my new last name puts me in danger too. The only thing keeping me in this city is Matthew Caldwell. If I didn’t love him, I’d be long gone. But he says I’m changing. That I’m becoming the thing I hate. And I’m worried he might be right. What if I’m actually the dangerous one? Because all I want to do is prove I belong here just as much as anyone else. I’m going to become one of the elite. I’m going to live like an Untouchable. And no one will be able to break me. Ever. Again. But while I’m focused on fitting in to this new world, I forget that the stakes are so much bigger than who’s the most popular at Empire High. I’m playing with life and death. I should have seen it coming. After all…I betrayed everyone to get to where I am. It makes sense that one of them would betray me too.

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25-11-20, 01:05 AM   #2

ruwan

? العضوٌ??? » 120619
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2010