آخر 10 مشاركات
أرملة أخيه-قلوب زائرة(ج1 سلسلة حكايات سريه) للكاتبة : عبير محمد قائد*كاملة&الروابط* (الكاتـب : قلوب أحلام - )           »          جدران دافئة (2) .. سلسلة مشاعر صادقة (الكاتـب : كلبهار - )           »          خادمة القصر (الكاتـب : اسماعيل موسى - )           »          رغبات حائرة (168) للكاتبة Heidi Rice .. كاملة مع الروابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          هيا نجدد إيماننا 2024 (الكاتـب : رانو قنديل - )           »          سجل هنا حضورك اليومي (الكاتـب : فراس الاصيل - )           »          نبضات حرف واحاسيس قلم ( .. سجال أدبي ) *مميزة* (الكاتـب : المســــافررر - )           »          في قلب الشاعر (5) *مميزة و مكتملة* .. سلسلة للعشق فصول !! (الكاتـب : blue me - )           »          587 - امرأة تائهة - راشيل فورد - ق.ع.د.ن ... حصريااااااا (الكاتـب : dalia - )           »          112 - دمية وراء القضبان - فيوليت وينسبير - ع.ق (الكاتـب : بنوته عراقيه - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 05-05-22, 12:12 AM   #21

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Safari Encounter

"Impalavlei is just a business to you!"

Jenny wouldn't see her late father's quiet bushveld game park transformed into a sophisticated resort--as Joshua Adams undoubtedly intended. Impalavlei had to keep up with the times, he'd said, start making money.

Jenny thought it strange that a man so heartless had helped her father so much--and now owned Impalavlei. She had no choice but to watch him "improve" her beloved park and take over the running of the business.

But her real problems began when Joshua also took over her heart!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/l5foo...mary.epub/file

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:16 AM   #22

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Chirolp Krackr

Daredevil

"I didn't expect you'd stoop quite so low."
Their first meeting was unfortunate. Raoul Vareen thought Trisha was a hardheaded newswoman who'd do anything for a story.

Posing as a model, she'd won the heart of his brother and the trust of his recently kidnapped younger sister--a vulnerable girl every reporter in South Africa had tried and failed to interview. It was the career opportunity of a lifetime.

But because she was hopelessly in love with Raoul, the story Trisha had dreamed of became a nightmare as she wrestled with her conscience...and her heart.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/fbxjhlh7b67gl8f/Daredevil+-+Carter,+Rosemary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:20 AM   #23

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Land of the Flamenco

Fiona Rennick was a rich girl who wished she wasn't quite so rich! She wanted to be accepted for herself and not as her father's daughter, and she wanted to stand on her own feet. So when she went to Spain and was offered a job as secretary to the struggling writer Jeff Hunter, she accepted with alacrity. Soon she found she had fallen in love, not only with Spain and its people, but with her charming employer. But how would he react if and when he discovered she was an heiress
?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xa3hm...enco.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع