آخر 10 مشاركات
وجهان العمله واحدة / للكاتبه L7'9t '3ram ، مكتملة (الكاتـب : درة الاحساء - )           »          أهواكِ يا جرحي *مميزة & مكتمله* (الكاتـب : زهرة نيسان 84 - )           »          قراءة في كتاب رؤية الله تعالى يوم القيامة (الكاتـب : الحكم لله - )           »          يوميات العبّادي .. * مميزة * (الكاتـب : العبادي - )           »          سحر التميمة (3) *مميزة ومكتملة*.. سلسلة قلوب تحكي (الكاتـب : كاردينيا الغوازي - )           »          لذة العذاب (67) للكاتبة رعشة هدب *مميزة* ×كـــــاملهــ×تم تجديد الروابط (الكاتـب : جيجي22 - )           »          لعنتي جنون عشقك *مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          الفرصة الأخيرة (95) للكاتبة: ميشيل كوندر ...كاملة... (الكاتـب : سما مصر - )           »          تسألينني عن المذاق ! (4) *مميزة و مكتملة*.. سلسلة قلوب تحكي (الكاتـب : كاردينيا الغوازي - )           »          الإغراء الممنوع (171) للكاتبة Jennie Lucas الجزء 1 سلسلة إغراء فالكونيرى..كاملة+روابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > منتدى روايات (عبير- احلام ) , روايات رومنسيه متنوعة > منتدى روايات عبير العام > منتدى الاقتراحات والطلبات والمواضيع الجانبية

موضوع مغلق

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 16-03-09, 02:21 AM   #1

داماريس
عضوه في فريق عمل الروايات الرومانسية

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
?  نُقآطِيْ » داماريس is on a distinguished road
افتراضي دليل الأسماء الأصلية لروايات عبير القديمة

تحياتي للجميع

حبيت أقدم لكم دليل الأسماء الأصلية لروايات عبير القديمة عجبتني الفكرة من زمان لما شفت دليل أحلام القديمة اللي سوته داليا ان شاء الله تعجبكم

0-عاشت له - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Love's Prisoner by Violet Winspear

Eden loved safe, but Gale wanted him

The two sisters were aptly named. Gale was wild, turbulent and demanding; Eden was the quiet one, gentle and kind.

Gale found the money, power and luxury she wanted when she met wealthy, handsome and magnetic Lafe Sheridan. But it was Eden who saw behind Lafe's facade to the lonely poverty-stricken Irish boy he had once been. She loved him for the qualities he tried grimly to hide.

It was a situation that threatened heartbreak--for all of them!

1- العروس الأسيرة - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Unwilling Bride by Violet Winspear

Ravena dearly loved the kindly guardian who had brought her up -- and she loved his son Rhodri Brenin even more.

But she was marrying a virtual stranger, the forbidding Sardinian Mark di Curzio, a man for whom she felt nothing but apprehension and dread. She was doing it for love - but for love of her guardian, whose life would be ruined if Mark told him, as he had threatened to, that it was his son who had been responsible for the tragic death of Mark's only child.

The price for Mark's silence was a high one - for all he wanted of Ravena was that she bear him a son to replace the one he had lost.
Could she bring herself to pay it

2- الأمواج تحترق - آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Waves of Fire by Anne Hampson

It was five years now since Shani had married Andreas Manou — but the marriage had been in name only and she had not seen him since the wedding day. And now Shani was planning to marry again — and Andreas had chosen this moment to coma back into her life .. .

This lawyer of yours apparently believes an annulment will be simple. Did you tell him we were married in England?"

Shani's spirits began to sink, even while she obstinately refused to admit that Andreas had the power to keep her bound to him.

"He knows we were married in England, yes."

“And yet he believes he can obtain an annulment for you." Andreas shook his head. "Only can annul the marriage — you are not in a position to do so, whatever you, or this lawyer, might think to the contrary."

“You?" She stared at him. "But I'm the Injured party. I was forced Into marriage — black-mailed!"

"Don't talk rubbish! You married me willingly. I'm the injured party! I've offered you a home and you've refused to live with me. In the eyes of the law I'm the one with the grievance; consequently it is only I who can annul the marriage

3- من أجل حفنة جنيهات - كاي ثورب

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Opportune Marriage by Kay Thorpe

Lisa was at her wits' end, wondering how she could possibly raise the money to get her beloved brother out of serious trouble, when Brad Norton appeared on the scene, like an answer to a prayer.

Within a few days of their meeting, he had proposed to her—and Lisa agreed, on condition that he provide the money her brother so desperately needed. She had been honest with Brad about her reasons for marrying him, and thought she could expect the same honesty from him. He had implied that she attracted him, and that he was willing to wait for something deeper to develop between them.

How could the marriage work out once Lisa discovered that his motives for marrying her had actually been as calculating as her own

4- سيدة القصر الجنوبي - جانيت دايلي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Something Extra by Janet Dailey

Jolie Antoinette Smith found more than she was looking for in Louisiana. Not only did she locate the home of her ancestral namesake, she found someone to love.

But what use to fall in love with a man like Steve Cameron? "It's always been my policy to stay away from spirited virgins," he informed Jolie. "They tend to complicate your life... and your conscience."

Jolie had left home because of a problem; now she was faced with a greater one. For clearly, marriage played no part in Steve's plans

5- ما أقصر الوقت - نيرينا هيليارد

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Time is Short by Nerina Hilliard

Love comes swiftly, at first meeting. There is an attraction that grows undeniably stronger until it is a fire inside. You do not believe in love like that?" Morgana Carol never had been in love like that, and, hearing Felipe's words, she knew that now she never could be, that even if such a love did come her way, she must somehow find the strength to withstand it. A lovely tropical island provides the background to this poignant story of a nurse who, knowing that the future could not give her the same things as it did to others, found herself in the very situation she wished to avoid

6- رجل بلا قلب - ليليان بيك

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Man of Granite by Lilian Peake

It was ten years now since the Kathryn's brief, youthful marriage to Jon Wright. They had parted in anger any misunderstanding, and she had never seen him again.

Since then, the only important thing in Kathryn's life was security. It was for security that she was now on the verge of marrying Francis Rutland, a man old enough to be her father, for whom she had nothing but a kindly regard. It was hardly the moment for Jon to come back into her life again, and in circumstances which meant she would be seeing him every day.

Still less was there any future in her realizing that she loved him as much as she ever had -- since he made it quite clear that she now meant less than nothing to him

انتظروا البقية

داماريس غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
كل شخصية ناجحة لديها قصة مؤلمة وكل قصة مؤلمة لها نهاية ناجحة
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
قديم 16-03-09, 03:24 AM   #2

رغد تبوك

نائبة المدير العام

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية رغد تبوك

? العضوٌ??? » 7956
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 33,169
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Saudi Arabia
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » رغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond reputeرغد تبوك has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   star-box
¬» قناتك mbc
¬» اشجع ahli
?? ??? ~
ولـــو أني احــــمد الله دهــــرامــــــــــاوفيته جزء من النــعم الحـــمد لله
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

في اختلاف مابين غلاف الروايه وياريت تترجم عنوان الروايه هل هو نفس الاسم مشكورة داماريس

رغد تبوك غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 16-03-09, 02:10 PM   #3

داماريس

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة رغد تبوك مشاهدة المشاركة
في اختلاف مابين غلاف الروايه وياريت تترجم عنوان الروايه هل هو نفس الاسم مشكورة داماريس

رغد راح تلاقين فيه اختلاف بين الغلاف الأصلي و الغلاف العربي و في روايات مثل الأمواج تحترق نازلة نسختين لها بالعربي وحده فيهم بالغلاف الأصلي و بعد راح تلاقين الترجمة العربية مغيرة بأسماء الأبطال أما لعناوين الروايات ففي بعضها ترجمة حرفية للاسم و البعض الآخر لا عموما أنا لما بديت احط هذا الدليل كنت آخذ الأسماء الأصلية من الروايات نفسها و بعد اتأكد من الملخص و اذا في أي خطأ أنا ما عندي أي مانع أحد يصلح لي

التوقيع
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
قديم 16-03-09, 03:54 PM   #4

داماريس

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
افتراضي

7- شهر عسل مر -فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Honey Is Bitter by Violet Winspear

"KEEP YOUR LOVE. DID I EVER ASK FOR IT?" Paul's voice rang out. His face was taut sculpture, chiseled out of stone -- as she felt certain her heart was.
No," Domini threw at him, "but you're not quite so inhuman as to enjoy for very long the companionship of a wife who hates you!"

She couldn't weep. Tears had set like ice in her and the sweetness of today had turned to bitterness. The rings on her hands felt heavy -- like manacles, she told herself. Shackles that bound her to a man who had forced her into a loveless disaster of a marriage

8- نداء الدم آن ميثر

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

For the Love of Sara by Anne Mather

Rachel had tried to escape the torture of her thoughts and memories. She had loved Joel—loved him with all the wealth of tenderness and passion she possessed. He had taken her love and destroyed it... .

Now she heard Joel say, "I know what I always said. And I used to believe it, too. But not any longer. I've been a fool, Rachel. You don't know how much of a fool."

But it was too late; she couldn't let herself believe him now

9- قلب في المحيط -آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Song of the Waves by Anne Hampson

At the age of twenty, Wendy Brown had embarked on a luxurious round-the-world cruise - an enviable position to be in, surely? And when she me a devastatingly attractive passenger, Garth Rivers, and a romance swiftly grew up between them, she would seem to be even luckier. But was she so lucky? For, although Wendy knew that Garth was the love of her life, only she knew the dreadful truth - that her life in fact had not much longer to go; she had been given four months to live. It would hurt Garth less, she felt, if she could manage to persuade him that she did not love him after all: but had she the strenth of mind, for his sake, to carry out the deception?

10- تعالي الى الادغال -آن ويل

لا توجد صورة

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Three Weeks in Eden by Anne Weale

Andrea Fleming was perfectly happy about the prospect of accompanying her brother into the Malayan jungle for a three-week trip, but James Ferguson, the doctor who was to guide the expedition, was adamant that she should stay behind. But Andrea had no intention of taking that decision lying down!

11-عذراء في المدينة - مارجري هيلتون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Miranda's Marriage by Margery Hilton

لا توجد صورة

Desperation forced Miranda to encamp for the night in Jason Steele's office suite, but unfortunately he found her there, and after the unholy wrath that resulted she never dreamed that a few months later she would become his wife. For Jason was reputed to be a rake where women were concerned. What chance of happiness had Miranda?

12 - حب في الظلام - آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

An Eagle Swooped by Anne Hampson

Tessa had loved Paul Demetrius from the start, but from the moment she introduced him to her beautiful sister Lucinda he had had eyes for no one else. At last, unable to bear seeing the two of them together, Tessa had gone away.

Now, two years later, she was home again, expecting to hear that they were married — only to learn that they had never in fact married, that after a terrible accident in which Paul had been blinded, Lucinda had walked out on him and he was now living the life of a recluse in Cyprus. So Tessa took her courage in both hands, went out to Cyprus pretending to be Lucinda, begged Paul's forgiveness — and married him.

Would her love be strong enough to stand the strain of living such a lie? And what if Paul ever found out?

13- عيناك بصري - جانيت دايلي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Ivory Cane by Janet Dailey

Shut up, Sabrina," said Bay with barely controlled anger. "Maybe when I can think clearly I'll be able to offer an apology. Right now all I want to do is wring your neck!"

Sabrina would not consider the possibility that Bay had been prompted by desire for her. Her blindness had touched him - his emotion was based on pity.

All at once she could no longer regard Bay as a friend. She had started thinking of him as a man...and for her that was dangerously foolish

14- الزواج الأبيض - نيرينا هيليارد

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Dark Star by Nerina Hilliard

"The ship is due to sail, " Ruiz said softly.

Quite involuntarily, Leigh leaned her head back against his shoulder and his arm tightened around her, while they both watched the distance from the dock imperceptibly broadening, like a chasm between the old life and the new, Leigh tried not to think that the new life was only for a while and that one day she would have to cross the chasm and go back to the old life.

Leigh's marriage to Ruiz Aldoret was purely a business arrangement made so that Ruiz could comply with the terms of his grandfather's will and inherit the large estate of Carastrano in Mexico. The intention was that after a short time at Carastrano, a quiet annulment would arranged.

But now Leigh was not at all sure that she wanted their marriage to end

15- ليالي الغجر - أن ميثر

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Night of the Bulls by Anne Mather

It was only desperation that had brought Dionne back to the Camargue, that remote, still little-known part of southern France that had been so important -- and so tragic -- a part of her life three years ago.

Back she had to come to the Mas St. Salvador, and to Manoel, who hadn't wanted her before and who had even less reason to want her now. Back to Manoel's old grandmother, who had been fond of her, to Manoel's mother, who had hated her; to Yvonne, who was by now certainly his wife. How could she face them all?

It was only the thought of Jonathan, who needed her and was more important to her than Manoel, that would get her through. For only Manoel could help her and Jonathan now...

16- لقاء الغرباء - آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Gates of Steel by Anne Hampson

Helen Stewart was disenchanted with the whole idea of love and romance, while Leon Petrou, it was said, had no time for women — so when he suggested that she should marry him, to provide a background for his small niece and nephew, she agreed, feeling that emotion would not enter into the situation at all. And that could prove to be a dangerous assumption.

Turning to her, Leon said softly, "Don't you think we might try to - to - ?"

"Are you expecting love from me?" A hint of bitterness had crept into Helen's voice now.

"No, I shall never expect love from you. You're not willing to give it — you told me that at the beginning, told me you'd never again allow your emotions to become involved — because of what some other man had done to you. That's right, isn't it?"

"Yes, yes, that's right. I said I'd never risk that sort of heartache again."

"And you believe that's reasonable."

She glanced at him sharply, "I shall never give another man an opportunity to hurt me. I don't intend to fall in love again."

17- رجل من نار - مارغريت روم

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Man of Fire by Margaret Rome

The celebrated explorer Ramon Vegas had been given the nickname "Caramuru" -- Man of Fire -- by the Brazilian natives, and that, said Tina Donnelly's botanist aunt, was exactly what legend had him to be -- a truly volcanic personality. "I'm absolutely thrilled at the idea of joining him on his latest expedition up the Amazon," declared Aunt Chris.

But it was not to be. At the last moment Aunt Chris had an accident and could not go - so Tina took her place. After all, they were both botanists, even their names were the same, so why shouldn't Tina just pretend to be her aunt? She should have known, even before she met him, that Senor Vegas was not the man to appreciate having that kind of deception practiced on him; but by the time she had met him -- and immediately fallen in love with him -- it was too
late.

18- بين السكون والعاصفة - كاي ثورب

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Lord of La Pampa by Kay Thorpe

Lian Trevor was forced to make a hurried decision. Stranded in Buenos Aires, she must choose between remaining in her very dangerous predicament, or marrying a stranger.

It was like something out of a dream...or a nightmare. Lian didn't want to be Ricardo Mendoza's wife for the next six months; nor did she want the cash settlement he promised her.

And Ricardo was less than reassuring when he warned, "You are going to earn your fee, every penny of it!"

19- الوجه الآخر للذئب - ماري ويبرلي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Master of Saramanca by Mary Wibberley

Jane traveled to the island of Saramanca to meet the father she had never known. But Gavin Grant suspected her motives for coming and made his disapproval plain.. "He's arrogant and overbearing, and I don't think I've ever disliked anyone quite so much," stormed Jane. Yet . . .

20- في قبضة الأقدار- مارغريت روم

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Marriage of Caroline Lindsay by Margaret Rome

It had been a dreadful shock to Caroline when her sister disappeared, leaving her baby with Caroline, but she vowed to herself she would do the best she could for the infant.

So when the baby's uncle, Domenico Vicari, appeared, with an offer to marry Caroline and give the child a home and security, she felt she could not refuse. A condition of the marriage was that it would be in name only — but when Domenico had made it he had been under the impression that Caroline was the child's mother.

What would his reaction be when he discovered how she had deceived him?

انتظروا البقية

التوقيع
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
قديم 16-03-09, 04:05 PM   #5

dalia

الصورة الرمزية dalia

? العضوٌ??? » 107
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 8,411
?  نُقآطِيْ » dalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond reputedalia has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

موضوع رااااائع تسلم ايديكي حبيبتي والله يعطيكي الف عافيه :icon30:

dalia غير متواجد حالياً  
قديم 16-03-09, 07:22 PM   #6

MooNy87

مشرفة منتدى عبير واحلام والروايات الرومانسيةومنتدى سلاسل روايات مصرية للجيب وكاتبة في قسم قصص من وحي الأعضاء

الصورة الرمزية MooNy87

? العضوٌ??? » 22620
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 47,927
?  مُ?إني » واحة الهدوء
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
?  نُقآطِيْ » MooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond reputeMooNy87 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   7up
¬» قناتك mbc
?? ??? ~
لا تحزن ان كنت تشكو من آلام فالآخرون يرقدون
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

تسلمى عزيزتى داماريس

مجهود رائع

MooNy87 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
قديم 16-03-09, 11:08 PM   #7

هبهوبة

روايتي مؤسس ونجم روايتي و مشارك مميز وفعال في القسم الطبي وعضو متألق في قسم علم النفس وتطوير الذات

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية هبهوبة

? العضوٌ??? » 15
?  التسِجيلٌ » Nov 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 26,048
? الًجنِس »
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » هبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond reputeهبهوبة has a reputation beyond repute
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

تسلم اديكي حبيبتي داماريس

بجد موضوع روووعة و كان نفسي يتفتح من زمان

بانتظار التكملة حبيبتي و الله يعطيكي الف عافية

هبهوبة غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
قديم 17-03-09, 12:58 AM   #8

داماريس

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
افتراضي

شكرا

داليا

شكرا

دينا راغب

ان شاء الله يكون الموضوع مفيد للجميع

21- الشريــدة - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Strange Waif by Violet Winspear

It annoyed Doctor Avery Chase to hear his cousin Robert denounce as a phoney the frightened young girl found late one night sitting on the doorstep of Chase, the family home on the edge of the Devon moors.

But Robert was convinced that the girl who said she thought her name was Lygia was acting the part of a person who had lost her memory just to see what she could get out of the wealthy Avery.

Lygia was tormented by her inability to remember, but the sole clue to her identity seemed to be the mark of a ring on the third finger of her left hand; a mark which Lygia noted with some misgiving.

22- الماضي لايعود - آن ميثر

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Legacy of the Past by Anne Mather

There had been two men so far in Madeline's life--her late husband, Joe, and her boss, Adrian. Both had been kind and uncomplicated, wanting only to cherish and look after her.

But now another man had surged into her life--Nicholas Vitale. Handsome, dynamic, devastatingly attractive, he was utterly unlike anyone she had ever met before. But he certainly could not be described as gentle or kind, still less did he want to protect and cherish her. And Madeline could not resist him.

In getting so far out of her depth with Nicholas, was Madeline doing anything but stirring up trouble for herself? And what about her duty to that other important person in her life--her young daughter Diana?

23- الماس اذا التهب - ما رجري لوتي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Fire in the Diamond by Marjorie Lewty

"I don't think you and I have anything to say to each other, Mr. Lawrence," Toni replied. She didn't want to cross any more swords with him.

There were no doubt plenty of girls who were ready to fall for his charms. She just had to be very careful that she wasn't one of them.

Antonia Warren wanted to be loved, completely and as herself -- but not as an imitation of the wife he had lost.

24- جزيــرة آدم - مارجري هيلتون

الاسم الاصلي للرواية

Frail Sanctuary by Margery Hilton

Robin's marriage to Adam Grant had been, to say the least, on unorthodox. She had felt herself stranded on the tiny Pacific island of Alzena three months, the only woman in a small community of men and obligated to accept Adams hospitality, and had to agree to his solution of a wedding of convenience. It did not remain an affair of convenience for a long though, as attraction grew into real love for both of them. But they could not stay on their remote island forever, and the time came when they had to go back to civilization-and face the problem of the Adams shattered career, and the even greater menace of his former fiancee, the beautiful Stella.

25- اصابع القمر- ربيكا ستراتون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Yellow Moon by Rebecca Stratton

Since her father had never taken any interest in them, Catherine had had to act virtually as a mother to her two small half-brothers, and she simply adored them.

So she could hardly believe it when her father died--and left the two boys to the guardianship of a Greek uncle none of them had ever heard of. Catherine was heartbroken to realize that she must part from the children and send them to live with this man, Stefan Medopolis, in his Greek island home. It softened the blow a little that she was at least going out there herself until the children were settled in -- but really that was only deferring the agony of parting from them.

And then it seemed that Stefan Medopolis was planning to take over Catherine's life as well -- with Catherine, of course, having no say in the matter! She loved her little brothers, but even for them could she put up with the situation?

26- وعاد في المساء - ماري ويبرلي

بدون صورة

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Man at La Valaise by Mary Wibberley

To Sacha, La Valaise and its owner, Madame Cassel, had always been a haven. This time, she arrived to find three strangers in residence and herself a prisoner.

What had happened to Madame Cassel? What would happen to her?

Although the mysteriously disturbing Nikolai Torlenkov said no harm would come to her, how could she believe him when he wouldn't let her go? And what was even more disturbing--she was no longer sure she wanted to.

27- وردة قــايين - جانيت دايلي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Savage Land by Janet Dailey

"Don't you want to tell me how much you love and adore me and how you can hardly wait to marry me?" Coley asked mockingly.' "I was so looking forward to that part."

Even though her own heart was breaking, she could still derive pleasure watching the angry scowl on Jason's face.

How upsetting for him and his plans for the Slash S ranch that Coley wasn't falling into his arms as he had thought she would!

28- الثـــــأر - آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

South of Mandraki by Anne Hampson

The only way Daros Latimer could save Toni Freeman from the ancient Cretan law of vendetta was to marry her. As Daros was charming and rich, Toni might well have done worse for herself —except that she didn't care about him any more than he did about her!

29- الصقر واليمامة - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Girl at Goldenhawk by Violet Winspear

Jaine was, to say the least of it, swamped by her spectacular relatives -- her aunt, a spoilt darling of the London stage, and her equally glamorous cousin Laraine. She was accustomed always to take back place to them and making herself useful in whatever way they wanted.

So when Laraine decided that, after all, she did not want to go through with her planned marriage to her wealthy suitor, it seemed natural to them all that Jaine should take on the difficult task of explaining to him his fiancée's change of mind.

Accordingly Jaine nerved herself to meet the imposing Pedro de Ros Zanto. But there was a surprise in store for her ...

30- لا تقــــولي لا - فلورا كيد

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Jungle of Desire by Flora Kidd

Nothing had really changed, Diana thought miserably. She'd been foolish to hope that lovemaking would resolve the situation more satisfactorily than talking.

Jason, her husband, was a law unto himself. And she knew she wouldn't want him any other way. Uncommitted, untamed, he came and went as he chose and expected her to understand.

"You were supposed to trust me." Jason said. If only she didn't have this fear that one day he might go out and never return!

انتظروا البقية

التوقيع
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
قديم 17-03-09, 01:06 AM   #9

داماريس

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هبهوبة مشاهدة المشاركة
تسلم اديكي حبيبتي داماريس

بجد موضوع روووعة و كان نفسي يتفتح من زمان

بانتظار التكملة حبيبتي و الله يعطيكي الف عافية

شكرا هبهوبه الله يسلمك هذا كله من تشجيعكم و ان شاء الله تشوفونه منتهي و يكون دليل للجميع في الروايات القديمة

التوقيع
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
قديم 17-03-09, 05:57 PM   #10

داماريس

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
افتراضي

31- هاربــــة - مارغريت روم

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Bartered Bride by Margaret Rome

As if she were involved in a miming play, Marielle watched the two groups clowning and bargaining —gold coins being offered, scorned, accepted....

Only afterward did she learn that she had participated in a Romany wedding. Now, Marielle Moore was a Romany wife obliged to obey her husband—Rom Boro, leader of the gypsy tribe in all things.

"I will not tolerate being bought like an article across a shop counter," she declared angrily. But after all, what could she do? Her life depended on Rom
!

32- خذ الحب واذهب - ليليان بيك

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Distant Dream by Lilian Peake

A rolling stone, Doranne had called him, a man without a care in the world.

"A born nomad," Rhian agreed with a smile, "roaming through jungles and across deserts, leaving behind nothing but my footprints in the sand. And without a woman tagging behind."

Maretta stared up at Rhian as the words registered in her mind. She tried to hate him but it was no use. The love she felt was too real to be denied

33- بـــرج الريــاح - اليزابيث هنتر

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Tower of the Winds by Elizabeth Hunter

When her sister died, Charity was determined to take care of her baby son — but the child's uncle, the masterful Greek Loukos Papandreous, was equally determined that the baby was going to remain in Greece — with him.

How could Charity cope with this man who insisted that, as she was a woman, her opinions were of no account — yet who made her more and more glad she was a woman?

34- الهوى يقرع مرة -مارجري لوتي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Flowers in Stony Places by Marjorie Lewty

When Adam Royle came to Kings Worthy School as temporary headmaster, Samantha was warned that all women made fools of themselves over him. She certainly didn't intend to join the queue. After all, she had Richard, didn't she?

But remaining cool towards Adam wasn't quite as easy as Samantha had expected

35- كيف احيا معك - آن ميثر

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Beware the Beast by Anne Mather

Charlotte's heart lurched sickeningly at the thought of going away. She honestly didn't know what Alex meant when he answered his mother's question confidently. "Oh yes," he said. "I will be staying now, won't I, Charlotte?"

Charlotte was lost for a reply. Was Alex implying that, because she would be leaving, he would be forced to remain?

Despite what he had said and done, despite her motives for agreeing to his infamous contract, she wanted to stay. This was her home; this man was her husband. And she loved him.

التوقيع
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح
موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)
أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات