آخر 10 مشاركات
651 - الجميلة والسجين - Iris Carole - د.م (الكاتـب : الحبــ الكبير - )           »          69– يدان ترتجفان - كاي ثورب – روايات عبير القديمة(حصريا) ( مكتوبة/كاملة )** (الكاتـب : أمل بيضون - )           »          آسف مولاتي (2) *مميزة ومكتملة * .. سلسلة إلياذة العاشقين (الكاتـب : كاردينيا الغوازي - )           »          [تحميل] حصون من جليد للكاتبه المتألقه / برد المشاعر (مميزة )(جميع الصيغ) (الكاتـب : فيتامين سي - )           »          602 - عودة الحب الى قلبي - كارول مورتيمر - ق.ع.د.ن *** (الكاتـب : ^RAYAHEEN^ - )           »          ساحرتي (1) *مميزة , مكتملة* .. سلسلة عندما تعشق القلوب (الكاتـب : lossil - )           »          سكنتُ خمائل قلبك (3).. سلسلة قلوب مغتربة *مكتملة* (الكاتـب : Shammosah - )           »          فوق رُبى الحب *مميزة ومكتملة* (الكاتـب : AyahAhmed - )           »          طوق نجاة (4) .. سلسلة حكايا القلوب (الكاتـب : سلافه الشرقاوي - )           »          لتتوقف الثلوج.....فانظري لعيناي و قولي أحبك "مكتملة" (الكاتـب : smile rania - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 31-08-11, 03:07 PM   #1

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
:jded: Sandra Marton

Hi every one

I hope you'll enjoy the novels of one of the great authors in my opinion I tried to complete the collection but unfortunately I couldn't but I keep on hoping to complete it

Now here is my collection enjoy reading

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Sandra Marton

About Sandra Marton

Sandra Marton was born on June 30. Before she could read, she made up poems and her mother wrote them down for her. She wrote her first story when she was seven years old while she was still in elementary school, and began to dream of becoming a writer. Her doting parents told her she'd be a writer someday and she believed them. In high school and college, she wrote dark poetry nobody but her boyfriend understood, though looking back, she suspects he was just being kind. As a wife and mother, she wrote murky short stories in what little spare time she could manage, but not even her boyfriend-turned-husband could pretend to understand those. Sandra tried her hand at other things, among them teaching and serving on the Board of Education in her hometown, but the dream of becoming a writer was always in her heart

At last, Sandra realized she wanted to write books about what all women hope to find: love with that one special man, love that's rich with fire and passion, love that lasts forever. She wrote a novel, her very first, and sold it to the Harlequin Presents line. Since then, she's written more than sixty books, all of them featuring the sexy, gorgeous, larger-than-life heroes that have helped make Sandra one of the Presents line's bestselling authors. Sandra sees her greatest goal as a romance writer to provide readers with characters and stories that offer hours of pleasurable escape from the stresses of everyday living. Her books are published in more than twenty languages all around the world. A four-time RITA Award finalist, she's also received six Romantic Times magazine awards for Best Harlequin Presents of the Year and has been honored with Romantic Times Career Achievement Award for Series Romance. Sandra has won the Holt Medallion for Best Single title and the Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award for Best Mills & Boon Modern Romance of the Year twice

The mother of two grown sons with a granddaughter and a grandson, Sandra lives with her husband in a sun-filled house in a quiet corner of Connecticut, New England, where she alternates between extravagant bouts of gourmet cooking and take-out pizza. When she's not busy writing, Sandra likes to hike, read, explore out-of-the-way restaurants and travel to faraway places. She is active in many organisations including Novelists Inc., the Nature Conservancy, the Humane Society and the Audubon Society

©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©

Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-08-11, 03:44 PM   #2

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

Series

By Dreams

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Landon's Legacy

Wedding of the Year

I recomend that you read this series it's amazing

Romanos

Barons

this series is a must read I recomend that you read it all in the right order you really going to love it especially when you reach the last one... really fantastic

O'Connells

Knight Brothers

Billionaires' Brides

Sheikh Tycoons

Orsini Brothers

new edition to to rest of the novels

https://www.rewity.com/vb/t173263-21.html#post6920564

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 25-05-12 الساعة 12:42 AM
قديم 31-08-11, 04:16 PM   #3

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

Novels

قديم 31-08-11, 04:44 PM   #4

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

Series contributed to

A Proper Wife (1996)

The Bridal Suite(1998)

Dancing in the Dark (2002)

Ring of Deception (2003)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Gege86 ; 31-08-11 الساعة 05:00 PM
قديم 31-08-11, 05:02 PM   #5

Gege86

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
افتراضي

enjoy
with my best wishes

Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-11, 03:29 AM   #6

ابو وليد

الصورة الرمزية ابو وليد

? العضوٌ??? » 20191
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 389
?  نُقآطِيْ » ابو وليد is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

ابو وليد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-11, 03:43 AM   #7

Breathless

نجم روايتي

الصورة الرمزية Breathless

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

woooow nice collections >< thannk u

Breathless غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-11, 09:57 AM   #8

فيث

? العضوٌ??? » 101317
?  التسِجيلٌ » Oct 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,189
?  نُقآطِيْ » فيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond reputeفيث has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

فيث غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-11, 01:25 PM   #9

لولو منصور

? العضوٌ??? » 190544
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 66
?  نُقآطِيْ » لولو منصور is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شكرا على المجموعة الرائعةةةةةةةةةةةةةةة

لولو منصور غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-09-11, 02:12 PM   #10

دارنا

? العضوٌ??? » 169294
?  التسِجيلٌ » Apr 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 151
?  نُقآطِيْ » دارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond reputeدارنا has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

دارنا غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة