آخر 10 مشاركات
لقاء الخريف / الكاتبة : طرماء و ثرثارة ، كاملة (الكاتـب : taman - )           »          جدران دافئة (2) .. سلسلة مشاعر صادقة (الكاتـب : كلبهار - )           »          ضلع قاصر *مميزة و مكتملة * (الكاتـب : أنشودة الندى - )           »          الدخيلة ... "مميزة & مكتملة" (الكاتـب : lossil - )           »          309 - نهر الذكريات - مارى ويبرلى - روايات احلامى (الكاتـب : samahss - )           »          دموع بلا خطايا (91) للكاتبة: لين جراهام ....كاملة.. (الكاتـب : *ايمي* - )           »          أنتَ جحيمي (82) للكاتبة المُبدعة: Just Faith *مميزة & مكتملة رابط معدل* (الكاتـب : Andalus - )           »          ✨الصالون الأدبي لرمضان 2024 ✨ (الكاتـب : رانو قنديل - )           »          كتاب رحلة الساق المعلقة من رأس العش إلى رأس الكوبرى (الكاتـب : ahmad2006771 - )           »          214 - العسل المر - لي ويلكنسون -حصـــــــــــرياً (الكاتـب : عنووود - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-05-22, 11:21 PM   #1

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
:jded: Rosemary Carter eBook collection

Rosemary Carter eBook Collection

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:26 PM   #2

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Icon16e

Did such a perfect love only tempt fate?

Young, beautiful, Sara Demaine was on the verge of a brilliant career as a prima ballerina, desperately in love with Dr. Clyde Montgomery and eagerly looking forward to their marriage....

Yet one year later both she and Clyde were married--to two other people--and Sara was living like a recluse on her husband's luxurious South African estate. Clyde's career was flourishing, apparently, but Sara's dancing days were over--forever.

Sara's love for Clyde had been a once-in-a-lifetime love. What had gone wrong?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/uor1e...mary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:29 PM   #3

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

No Greater Joy
by Rosemary Carter

She would not let him love her

Alison Lenox loved working at Bushveld Camp. Giving children riding lessons and trail rides through the African countryside helped her to escape the bitter memories of Raymond's betrayal.

But before she knew what was happening, her heart had betrayed her again. Alison just could ignore Clint Demaine, the devastating owner of the camp.

Somehow, in spite of all her fears, Clint broke through her resistance. He wasn't the kind of man to take no for an answer

https://www.mediafire.com/file/xd4k17b29dd9hl6/Carter,+Rosemary+-+No+Greater+Joy.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:31 PM   #4

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

The Awakening

Her situation could not have been worse

After her parents' deaths, Robyne Sloan had to fight to keep her family together Making a giving from the dry African soil was a desperate daily struggle.

Then, when she thought that life could get no harder, Dean Mornay decided to foreclose their mortgage. The Sloan children would lose their farm... their home... unless Robyne could make Dean change his mind. But how, Robyne wondered bleakly, could she influence a ruthless businessman like Dean?

She would just have to find way--no matter how drastic!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/08qy9...ning.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:32 PM   #5

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Kelly's Man
by Rosemary Carter

It was Kelly's fiance's fault, not hers, that George Anderson had been injured - but it was Kelly who was doing her best to make amends, helping George's wife to go on running their hotel in the Drakensberg mountains. How galling, then, after all her efforts, that Nicholas Van Mijden should persist in thinking of her as just a spoiled rich girl!

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:34 PM   #6

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

A Forever Affair

How could Jarrod have left her alone when she most needed him? Cathy could not stay, she had left and built a new life for herself in the city. Now she was returning with her new love to ask Jarrod for a divorce.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/md43i...fair.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:37 PM   #7

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Walk Into Tomorrow
by Rosemary Carter

INTEREST IN A NEW MAN WAS NOT PART OF HER PLANS

After her traumatic experience, Cathy was convinced her newly acquired teahouse in the Canadian Rockies was the place to start life afresh.

Perhaps it was drastic action, but Cathy wanted time to come to terms with what had happened to her, and a safe haven away from the world --- especially men.

The last thing she needed was an unexpected, albeit thoughtful, welcome from her nearest neighbor, Nicholas Perry --- or maybe it was.

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:40 PM   #8

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Letter from Bronze Mountain
by Rosemary Carter

6-موعد مع الغرام
روايات عبير الجديدة

Can you love and hate at the same time?

It was unusual for Megan Westcott to put her trust in a stranger so quickly. But Roan was no ordinary stranger. He was the most extraordinarily dynamic man she'd ever met

Without fear or hesitation, Megan rode off with him to explore the South African countryside, feeling safe and protected by his strength and power. Then she learned that he was the man responsible for her sister's death.

And a love that had started out with such promise turned against them both as Megan tried to deny the force of the attraction between them.

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:42 PM   #9

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

MAN OF THE WILD

Emma wanted to escape the pain of a shattered romance. A game
reserve in South Africa seemed about as far from the scene of her
unhappiness as she could go.
But once there, she promptly got involved with the unnerving Stewart
Bristow. Would she ever manage to find peace of mind

?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/gymcf...Wild.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:44 PM   #10

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

FORESTS OF THE DRAGON

When Jenny was offered the chance to go out to South Africa for a
few months she couldn't help hoping that this might be her
opportunity to find her childhood friend Neil Donaldson again. For
Neil had been seen there recently, in the very Drakensberg Mountains
area where Jenny would be going -- and she still kept her old half
affectionate, half romantic memories of him. But instead she met two