الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Rewitysmile20 The Curse of the Lycan by Stephany Wallace

The Curse of the Lycan by Stephany Wallace

❄ The Curse of the Lycan
💎 Stephany Wallace
💠 Fantasy Paranormal NA

💧 Beast of Shadow & Light
💧 Slayer of Hope & Sorrow
💧 Knight of Iron & Stone
💧 Queen of War & Peace
💧 Wolf Prince
💧 Dark Wolf

🦋 I barely escaped with my life…

In the dusky woods of Fairbanks Alaska, the tale of a monster was born. But that’s just a scary story, right? Wrong. I'm Lucy Adler, and after walking through the forest one night, I discovered the legend is real, and the danger is greater than we imagined.

Yet, no one believes me.

As the bizarre killings begin, I set out to prove the Beast exists, but a mysterious stranger soon derails me, stealing my resolve with one look.

The closer I get to the monster, the more Will—the scrumptious yet infuriating outsider—gets in my way. Still, I’ll do whatever it takes to prove this isn’t just a fairytale.

Am I brave enough to face the Beast and survive?

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس