عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 04-03-11, 01:21 AM   #25

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

"What are you thinking about?"
"Ezekiel Jones*" he said.
"I knew it had to be something unpleasant. You're squeezing the breath out of me* and your muscles have become rigid."
He forced himself to relax and loosened his grip on her. "Is that better?"
"Yes*" she answered. "I should probably get off your lap* but I don't want to move*" she admitted. "I was also thinking about Ezekiel. Do you think he was telling the truth when he said he had gotten away with murder? Or was he just trying to scare us?"
"I think he was telling the truth* and I'd sure be interested in finding out the particulars. You told me Ezekiel changed his name. Do you know what his real name is?"
"Henry Stevens*" she answered. "I heard Lewis call him by his full name once. Ezekiel became furious and threatened dire consequences if he ever called him by his real name again. The stupid man was yelling so loud most of the choir heard him."
Adam filed the information away. Henry Stevens. He wouldn't forget the name again. Had Ezekiel changed his name because he was a wanted man* or had the crime gone unreported? Adam decided to find out as soon as possible.
"When we get to Salt Lake City* I think I'd like to pay a visit to the marshal's office."
"I doubt anyone's there. Don't you remember Mr. Steeple told us that three U.S. marshals were in Middleton* investigating the bank robbery?"
The plan came to him all of a sudden* and he found himself smiling in anticipation. His idea was perfect* and if it worked* it would be well worth the risk. Ezekiel would get what was coming to him* and Adam wouldn't have to kill him. There were a lot of ifs involved. If he could find a safe place for Genevieve* and if he could trick Ezekiel into following him to
Middleton* and if the marshals were indeed there* then Adam would lead the bastard right into their hands.
"I think we should split up*" she said.
She'd spoken his thought aloud. "Is that so?" he asked.
"Yes*" she said. "One of us should lead Ezekiel north* while the other takes the money to Kansas."
He shook his head. "The money should go in a bank until I've dealt with Ezekiel and his friends."
"Are you crazy? There are bank robbers roaming these hills. They'll steal it. My plan makes sense."
"I've got a better plan. We'll find a safe place for you* and I'll take care of Ezekiel."
"It's out of the question. This is my problem and I have to solve it."
"No* it's our problem* but I'm going to solve it. "You aren't going with me. I would be worried about you the entire time* and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on what I needed to do."
"Such as?"
"Putting an end to Ezekiel's terror tactics."
"It's very sweet of you to be worried about me* but* Adam* I won't be left out. Do you expect me to sit quietly in a parlor somewhere while you put yourself in such danger? I won't hear of it."
He smiled. "I wasn't thinking of putting you in a parlor. I have another place in mind where I can be absolutely certain Ezekiel won't go near you or the money."
"There isn't any such place."
He kissed her again just to get her to stop arguing with him. "Trust me* Genevieve. I've thought of the perfect place."

Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
أنْت يـَـــا اللَّـه 【 تَكْفِينِي 】ツ

رد مع اقتباس