الموضوع: Anne Mather
عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 26-03-11, 07:45 AM   #10

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
افتراضي

Sorry I couldn't post the entire pictures
Those are all the novels that I have for this author. If you have more please feel free to post them
Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy reading them
With my best wishes

these novels presented by Breathless

Anne Mather - Rodrigues pregnancy decrypted

When Olivia hears that her husband died while having sex with his mistress,comfort turns to passion with the messenger-- Christian Rodrigues, herhusband's cousin and deputy. She soon discovers that she is pregnant andflees to a small island. But Christian is a frequent visitor there and oncehe finds out she's expecting, he proposes. Olivia doesn't want to rush intoanother bad marriage, though.

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

The Baby Gambit - 2000

Staying with a friend in Italy, Grace finds she has walked into an emotional minefield. Her friend is set on marrying Matteo di Falco - but he wants to see a lot more of Grace! Can Grace stop her friend from getting hurt? And can she resist Matteo's arms?

Did you really think I'd let you get away from me without sleeping with you again? Beth Haley didnt want an ongoing relationship with Alex Thiarchos. He had given her what she wanted and now she was eager to vanish into obscurity. But life wasnt that simple and, when they met again in vastly different circumstances, Alex made it clear that they had unfinished business to resolve. What exactly did he want? '

A night of desire, a lifetime of passion?Seduced by a stranger Ally Sloan's flattered when a gorgeous stranger seeksher out. Single again after years in a loveless marriage, a heady night ofpassion is just what she needs to boost her confidence and remind her thatlife can be fun. Off to the Bahamas the following day, Ally tells herselfshe's relived not to be seeing Raúl Ramírez again - she is older than he is,after all! But more than one surprise awaits her in the sultry heat of theCaribbean...

White Rose of Winter - Anne Mather
Oct-1974

Six years ago Julie's world had turned upside down; she had married Michael Pemberton and left

England--and Robert.

Now Michael was dead, and Julie and her small daughter, Emma, had come home again--only to learn that Michael had appointed Robert as the child's guardian. As luck would have it, Emma took to her uncle at once--but Julie was afraid of her own heart. True, he would soon marry the so suitable Pamela Hillingdon, but that only added to the agony. Julie was soon forced to admit that her attraction to Robert was as wild and strong as ever.

How could she stand this impossible situation?

Harlequin Vintage - White Rose of Winter - Anne Mather.pdf

The Arrogance of Love - Anne Mather
Nov-1976

Susan didn't want to admit it, but Amanda was right. She shouldn't feel this way; she should try not to think about Dominic Halstad. But Susan found that even the prospect of spending time with his son was infinitely more desirable than remaining in London.

She prayed that she was not falling in love with Dominic. To do so would ruin her life, for any interest he might have in her was bound to be transitory.

Harlequin Vintage - The Arrogance of Love - Anne Mather.pdf

For the Love of Sara by Anne Mather

Jul-1976

Rachel had tried to escape the torture of her thoughts and memories. She had loved Joel--loved him with all the wealth of tenderness and passion she possessed. He had taken her love and destroyed it... .

Now she heard Joel say, "I know what I always said. And I used to believe it, too. But not any longer. I've been a fool, Rachel. You don't know how much of a fool."

But it was too late; she couldn't let herself believe him now.

Harlequin Vintage - For the Love of Sara - Anne Mather.pdf

The Medici Lover by Anne Mather

Jul-1977

Suzanne's decision to visit Villa Falcone was an impulse.

Suddenly she was thrust into a family whose passions and jealousies pervaded their ancestral Italian home.

Perhaps she had been meant to go, Suzanne thought later; otherwise she would never have met Mazzaro di Falcone, the brooding keeper of his ancient family's treasures.

Mazzaro burst into her complacent life like a bomb--and Suzanne knew she would never be the same again!

The Medici Lover - Anne Mather.zip

I hope its not been posted before even thought I feel like its dose been posted o.o!! just feeling am not sure lol =)

Act of Possession - 1985

Could he ever belong to her?

Antonia was devastated to learn that the very attractive man she had met at Celia's party was none other than Reed Gallagher, Celia's fiance. He hadn't acted like a man in love, but perhaps their sort of people behaved differently. And Antonia was very definitely not their sort.

Although she resolved to forget Reed, Antonia couldn't escape him. He invaded her life and her heart. And despite her guilt feelings, she soon discovered she couldn't live without him.

Nor could she live with herself for wanting another woman's man.

The Judas Trap
Harlequin Presents 322
Year : 1979
Author: Anne Mather

Sara walked right into a dangerous trap. And what made it even worse was the fact that her friend, Diane Tregower, had coldy, calculatingly sent her into it. — Sara Fortune had needed a holiday away from London and Diane had offered her Raven's Mill, her house in a desolate part of Cornwall. — Now here she was menaced by a man ruthlessly determined to seek revenge on her friend and who wouldn't believe that Sara was not Diane. Somehow she had to convince this man of her identity - this man who terrified, yet fascinated her!

Monkshood
Year 1972
Anne Mather

They loved Monkshood but hated each other!

Monkshood complicated Melanie's well-planned life. Soon to marry a London lawyer, Melanie couldn't really consider living in the Scottish Highlands house she'd inherited. But she did want to see it before deciding what to do.
Seeing Monkshood, however, meant meeting Sean Bothwell, who regarded it as his property. Though he seemed to have moral grounds for his claim, Melanie couldn't commit herself to parting with it.
Could her reluctance to give it up possibly have anything to do with her reactions to Sean?..

Six years ago Julie's world had turned upside down; she had married Michael Pemberton and left England--and Robert.

Now Michael was dead, and Julie and her small daughter, Emma, had come home again--only to learn that Michael had appointed Robert as the child's guardian. As luck would have it, Emma took to her uncle at once--but Julie was afraid of her own heart. True, he would soon marry the so suitable Pamela Hillingdon, but that only added to the agony. Julie was soon forced to admit that her attraction to Robert was as wild and strong as ever.

How could she stand this impossible situation?

White Rose of Winter.pdf

Foreign Affairs series

In the Italian's Bed (2004)
new scan
Tess Daniel's new job gets off to a bad start when vineyard owner Rafe diCastelli believes she is responsible for the disappearance of his son. It'sactually her younger sister whom Rafe is after - and she's missing too! Tessfeels she must help Rafe locate the two. The situation is furthercomplicated by the sexual tension growing between them. But Rafe pushes Tessaway - she's ten years younger than him and out of bounds. He cannot lethimself be consumed by the desire that would surely follow...

تم تعديل الموضوع بواسطه soul-of-life

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Breathless ; 16-06-11 الساعة 11:32 PM
Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس