عرض مشاركة واحدة
قديم 24-04-14, 01:38 PM   #905

meobas

? العضوٌ??? » 156868
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 425
?  نُقآطِيْ » meobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond reputemeobas has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

I will definitely miss Lilian, Fahad, Ali, Grama Hamada and everyone ...... although at times I wanted to slap, suffocate, strangle, and kill violently each one of them .... but I have learnt to love them

Thank you so much Crystal for sharing this beautiful piece with us .... you have a great talent and a wonderful future ahead of you if you choose to take this up professionally

I ask Allah that you rewarded with happiness in this life and in the hereafter for every moment of joy we had reading this story
I'll be looking forward to reading more for you

Just a small note though
لا اعتقد انه من الصحيح اضافه حرف الياء الي اسم الجلاله " الله " حتي لو كان الغرض ايصال اللهجه المصريه للقارئ

meobas غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس