آخر 10 مشاركات
في غُمرة الوَجد و الجوى «ج١ سلسلة صولة في أتون الجوى»بقلم فاتن نبيه (الكاتـب : فاتن نبيه - )           »          93- الشمس والظلال - آن هامبسون - ع.ق ( نسخه أصلية بتصوير جديد ) (الكاتـب : angel08 - )           »          مرت من هنا (2) * مميزة *,*مكتملة*..سلسلة للعشق فصول !! (الكاتـب : blue me - )           »          القليل من الحب (81) للكاتبة Joss Wood .. كاملة مع الرابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          القرار الصعب (ريما وعبد المحسن) / للكاتبة روح الشمالي ، مكتملة (الكاتـب : أمانى* - )           »          تائــهــة في عتمتـك (الكاتـب : نسريـن - )           »          أعاصير ملكية (57) للكاتبة: لوسى مونرو (الجزء الثاني من سلسلة العائلة الملكية) ×كاملة× (الكاتـب : فراشه وردى - )           »          حب في عتمة الأكــــــاذيب " مميزة و مكتملة " (الكاتـب : Jάωђάrά49 - )           »          في قلب الشاعر (5) *مميزة و مكتملة* .. سلسلة للعشق فصول !! (الكاتـب : blue me - )           »          نقد مقال بوابات الجحيم التي فتحت فوق سيبيريا عام 1908 لغز الانفجار الكبير (الكاتـب : الحكم لله - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-03-11, 05:49 PM   #1

Breathless

نجم روايتي

الصورة الرمزية Breathless

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
Icon26 Violet Winspear *New Update

Update

22/june/2011

• Rapture of the Desert (1972)
  • The Kisses and the Wine (1973)
  • Beloved Castaway (1968)
  • Darling Infidel (1976)
  • Stephanos
    Palace of the Peacocks (1969)

Violet Winspear

(1928 - 1989)

Violet Winspear was born on April 28, 1928. Her first published novel was Lucifer's Angel in 1961. Winspear was a launch author for the new Presents line in 1973 with other popular authors Anne Hampson and Anne Mather. She wrote primarily from 1961 through 1987. She created a maelstrom in 1970 when she claimed that her heroes "frighten and fascinate. They must be the sort of men who are capable of rape". Winspear received hate mail for her comments. Winspear's full comment, which clarifies her writing style was:
I get my heroes so that they're lean and hard muscled and mocking and sardonic and tough and tigerish and single, of course. Oh and they've got to be rich and then I make it that they're only cynical and smooth on the surface. But underneath they're well, you know, sort of lost and lonely. In need of love but, when roused, capable of breathtaking passion and potency. Most of my heroes, well all of them really, are like that. They frighten but fascinate. They must be the sort of men who are capable of rape: men it's dangerous to be alone in the room with.
Interestingly, Winspear railed against the work of authors such as Harold Robbins. Winspear's forte was creating and sustaining sexual tension between her characters while building fantastic worlds. According to Passion's Fortune: The Story of Mills & Boon by Joseph McAleer, Winspear only traveled in her books, which were set in locales such as Greece. McAleer notes that Winspear peppered her work with local expressions through the liberal use of tourist phrasebooks. Her skills at peppering her work with foreign phrases lead to author Ethel Connell/Katrina Britt being asked to look to Winspear for guidance in her own work.
Authors who were inspired by Winspear include Muriel Jensen, Jane Porter, Trish Morey, and Sandra Marton. Winspear's nephew Jonathan Winspear is also an author.
Winspear passed away in 1989 after a long battle with cancer.
As a Harlequin Presents author, Violet Winspear published 45 books. She published 22 novels as an author for Harlequin Romance, debuting with the imprint in 1961 with Lucifer's Angel, the first of many "dark and dangerous" titles associated with her work.

all the links is fixed and I added 18 new novels
enjoy
with my best wishes
gege86

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Breathless ; 22-06-11 الساعة 09:52 PM
Breathless غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-03-11, 06:16 PM   #2

Breathless

نجم روايتي

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
Icon26

Series

Stephanos
محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Mavrakis

Novels
)

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Breathless ; 22-06-11 الساعة 09:51 PM
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30-03-11, 06:21 PM   #3

Breathless

نجم روايتي

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
افتراضي

In Total 32 novel I couldn't find anymore her novel are rare if anyone have any of other novel i post add them please

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 08:59 AM   #4

soul-of-life

نجم روايتي وعضوة في فريق الترجمة

الصورة الرمزية soul-of-life

? العضوٌ??? » 79748
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 7,585
?  نُقآطِيْ » soul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

thanksssss a lot dear
great work as always

soul-of-life غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

Never get into an argument with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you senseless with his
expertise
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 09:08 AM   #5

Breathless

نجم روايتي

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
افتراضي

Thank you soul of life ^^

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 03:14 PM   #6

annarose

? العضوٌ??? » 119904
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 204
?  نُقآطِيْ » annarose is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Merci كتير يا Breathless.
She's my favourite author

annarose غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 03:28 PM   #7

leila21

الصورة الرمزية leila21

? العضوٌ??? » 100081
?  التسِجيلٌ » Oct 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,885
?  نُقآطِيْ » leila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond reputeleila21 has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

leila21 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-11, 11:14 AM   #8

Gege86

مراقبةعامةوقائدة فريق الترجمة ومشرفة أقسام الروايات الرومانسية المترجمة وعبير والمكتبة الإنجليزية وقلوب احلام وقسم التسالي المصورةوقاصة بقصص من وحى الأعضاءو كاتب في فلفل حار وكبيرمصممي قلوب أحلام و

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Gege86

? العضوٌ??? » 92533
?  التسِجيلٌ » May 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 62,311
?  مُ?إني » بغداد
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Iraq
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Gege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond reputeGege86 has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
I'm not BeAuTiFuL like you I'm BeAuTiFuLl like me
افتراضي

hi darling really her novels are rare
but I have those three hope you like them

Beloved Castaway (1968)

Rapture of the Desert (1972)

The Kisses and the Wine (1973)

Gege86 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-11, 12:11 PM   #9

Breathless

نجم روايتي

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة annarose مشاهدة المشاركة
Merci كتير يا Breathless.
She's my favourite author
Me 2 she i like her work ^^ and she is one of the best author

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة leila21 مشاهدة المشاركة
شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
ur welcome ^^

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة gege86 مشاهدة المشاركة

hi darling really her novels are rare
but I have those three hope you like them

Beloved Castaway (1968)
المحتوى المخفي لايقتبس
Rapture of the Desert (1972)
المحتوى المخفي لايقتبس

The Kisses and the Wine (1973)
المحتوى المخفي لايقتبس
thankkk u alooot Gege the i dunno wat to say i was lookin for her works but its really rare i will add ur post to my collection u made my day ^^ am really happy

التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-04-11, 01:22 PM   #10

ابو وليد

الصورة الرمزية ابو وليد

? العضوٌ??? » 20191
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 389
?  نُقآطِيْ » ابو وليد is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

ابو وليد غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة