آخر 10 مشاركات
غيوم البعاد (2)__ سلسلة إشراقة الفؤاد (الكاتـب : سما صافية - )           »          8 - الحب الساحر - سوزان كاري (دار الكتاب العربي) (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          3 - ارحل وحدي - بينى جوردان (الكاتـب : فرح - )           »          طلب مساعدة لاشراف وحي الاعضاء (نرجو وضع تنبيه بنزول الفصول الجديدة للروايات) (الكاتـب : قصص من وحي الاعضاء - )           »          روايه لا يغرك نبض كفي وارتجافه ضاق بي قلبي وشلته في يدي (الكاتـب : غِيْــمّ ~ - )           »          بعينيكِ وعد*مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : tamima nabil - )           »          عــــادتْ مِنْ المـــــاضيِّ ! (1) * مميزة ومكتملة *.. سلسلة حدود الغُفران (الكاتـب : البارونة - )           »          دموع رسمها القدر * مميزة ومكتملة *_ بقلم ديدي (الكاتـب : pretty dede - )           »          82 - الحمقاء الصغيرة - آن هامبسون - ع.ق (الكاتـب : pink moon - )           »          إمرأة الذئب (23) للكاتبة Karen Whiddon .. كاملة مع الروابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Romance

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 30-03-11, 11:18 PM   #1

soul-of-life

نجم روايتي وعضوة في فريق الترجمة

الصورة الرمزية soul-of-life

? العضوٌ??? » 79748
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 7,585
?  نُقآطِيْ » soul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond repute
Icon26 Chesapeake Bay series - Book 1 - Sea Swept by Nora Roberts

Chesapeake Bay series

Book 1

Sea Swept

by

Nora Roberts

Cameron, Ethan and Philip were all troubled young boys who were rescued and adopted at difficult periods in their lives by Raymond and Stella Quinn. Sea Swept is Cameron's story. Cameron has lived the reckless life of a daredevil since leaving the quiet community of Chesapeake Bay. But when his dying father calls him home to care for Seth, a troubled young boy not unlike Cameron once was, his life changes overnight. Cameron has to learn to live with his brothers once again, and rivalries and resentments flare between them whilst they try to care for Seth. Only Seth's fate is in the hands of a tough but beautiful social worker. She alone has the power to bring the Quinns together - or tear them apart...

:qatarw_com_52228917

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

Enjoy

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة silvertulip21 ; 28-09-12 الساعة 01:34 AM
soul-of-life غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

Never get into an argument with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you senseless with his
expertise
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 05:32 AM   #2

Breathless

نجم روايتي

الصورة الرمزية Breathless

? العضوٌ??? » 81628
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 2,519
?  نُقآطِيْ » Breathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond reputeBreathless has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

I like her work its one of the best writer i ever read ...she make me feel am living with character with my heart
thank u dearr <3333

Breathless غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-03-11, 09:01 AM   #3

soul-of-life

نجم روايتي وعضوة في فريق الترجمة

الصورة الرمزية soul-of-life

? العضوٌ??? » 79748
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 7,585
?  نُقآطِيْ » soul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Breathless مشاهدة المشاركة
I like her work its one of the best writer i ever read ...she make me feel am living with character with my heart
thank u dearr <3333

you're welcome

soul-of-life غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع

Never get into an argument with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level, and beat you senseless with his
expertise
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-08-11, 12:47 PM   #4

إيمانو

? العضوٌ??? » 161647
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 131
?  نُقآطِيْ » إيمانو is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

إيمانو غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 06-05-12, 10:57 AM   #5

مي!

الصورة الرمزية مي!

? العضوٌ??? » 96862
?  التسِجيلٌ » Aug 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 430
?  نُقآطِيْ » مي! is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

Thank you very much

مي! غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 28-01-13, 08:46 AM   #6

راما ريما

? العضوٌ??? » 256883
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,069
?  نُقآطِيْ » راما ريما is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

راما ريما غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-06-18, 02:53 AM   #7

ffvv

? العضوٌ??? » 322689
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2014
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 343
?  نُقآطِيْ » ffvv is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

ffvv غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة