عضوه في فريق عمل الروايات الرومانسية

الصورة الرمزية داماريس

? العضوٌ??? » 22491
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 812
?  نُقآطِيْ » داماريس is on a distinguished road
افتراضي دليل الأسماء الأصلية لروايات عبير القديمة

تحياتي للجميع

حبيت أقدم لكم دليل الأسماء الأصلية لروايات عبير القديمة عجبتني الفكرة من زمان لما شفت دليل أحلام القديمة اللي سوته داليا ان شاء الله تعجبكم

0-عاشت له - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Love's Prisoner by Violet Winspear

Eden loved safe, but Gale wanted him

The two sisters were aptly named. Gale was wild, turbulent and demanding; Eden was the quiet one, gentle and kind.

Gale found the money, power and luxury she wanted when she met wealthy, handsome and magnetic Lafe Sheridan. But it was Eden who saw behind Lafe's facade to the lonely poverty-stricken Irish boy he had once been. She loved him for the qualities he tried grimly to hide.

It was a situation that threatened heartbreak--for all of them!

1- العروس الأسيرة - فيوليت وينسبير

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Unwilling Bride by Violet Winspear

Ravena dearly loved the kindly guardian who had brought her up -- and she loved his son Rhodri Brenin even more.

But she was marrying a virtual stranger, the forbidding Sardinian Mark di Curzio, a man for whom she felt nothing but apprehension and dread. She was doing it for love - but for love of her guardian, whose life would be ruined if Mark told him, as he had threatened to, that it was his son who had been responsible for the tragic death of Mark's only child.

The price for Mark's silence was a high one - for all he wanted of Ravena was that she bear him a son to replace the one he had lost.
Could she bring herself to pay it

2- الأمواج تحترق - آن هامبسون

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Waves of Fire by Anne Hampson

It was five years now since Shani had married Andreas Manou — but the marriage had been in name only and she had not seen him since the wedding day. And now Shani was planning to marry again — and Andreas had chosen this moment to coma back into her life .. .

This lawyer of yours apparently believes an annulment will be simple. Did you tell him we were married in England?"

Shani's spirits began to sink, even while she obstinately refused to admit that Andreas had the power to keep her bound to him.

"He knows we were married in England, yes."

“And yet he believes he can obtain an annulment for you." Andreas shook his head. "Only can annul the marriage — you are not in a position to do so, whatever you, or this lawyer, might think to the contrary."

“You?" She stared at him. "But I'm the Injured party. I was forced Into marriage — black-mailed!"

"Don't talk rubbish! You married me willingly. I'm the injured party! I've offered you a home and you've refused to live with me. In the eyes of the law I'm the one with the grievance; consequently it is only I who can annul the marriage

3- من أجل حفنة جنيهات - كاي ثورب

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Opportune Marriage by Kay Thorpe

Lisa was at her wits' end, wondering how she could possibly raise the money to get her beloved brother out of serious trouble, when Brad Norton appeared on the scene, like an answer to a prayer.

Within a few days of their meeting, he had proposed to her—and Lisa agreed, on condition that he provide the money her brother so desperately needed. She had been honest with Brad about her reasons for marrying him, and thought she could expect the same honesty from him. He had implied that she attracted him, and that he was willing to wait for something deeper to develop between them.

How could the marriage work out once Lisa discovered that his motives for marrying her had actually been as calculating as her own

4- سيدة القصر الجنوبي - جانيت دايلي

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Something Extra by Janet Dailey

Jolie Antoinette Smith found more than she was looking for in Louisiana. Not only did she locate the home of her ancestral namesake, she found someone to love.

But what use to fall in love with a man like Steve Cameron? "It's always been my policy to stay away from spirited virgins," he informed Jolie. "They tend to complicate your life... and your conscience."

Jolie had left home because of a problem; now she was faced with a greater one. For clearly, marriage played no part in Steve's plans

5- ما أقصر الوقت - نيرينا هيليارد

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

The Time is Short by Nerina Hilliard

Love comes swiftly, at first meeting. There is an attraction that grows undeniably stronger until it is a fire inside. You do not believe in love like that?" Morgana Carol never had been in love like that, and, hearing Felipe's words, she knew that now she never could be, that even if such a love did come her way, she must somehow find the strength to withstand it. A lovely tropical island provides the background to this poignant story of a nurse who, knowing that the future could not give her the same things as it did to others, found herself in the very situation she wished to avoid

6- رجل بلا قلب - ليليان بيك

الاسم الأصلي للرواية

Man of Granite by Lilian Peake

It was ten years now since the Kathryn's brief, youthful marriage to Jon Wright. They had parted in anger any misunderstanding, and she had never seen him again.

Since then, the only important thing in Kathryn's life was security. It was for security that she was now on the verge of marrying Francis Rutland, a man old enough to be her father, for whom she had nothing but a kindly regard. It was hardly the moment for Jon to come back into her life again, and in circumstances which meant she would be seeing him every day.

Still less was there any future in her realizing that she loved him as much as she ever had -- since he made it quite clear that she now meant less than nothing to him

انتظروا البقية

داماريس غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
كل شخصية ناجحة لديها قصة مؤلمة وكل قصة مؤلمة لها نهاية ناجحة
تقبل الألم واستعد للنجاح