آخر 10 مشاركات
الهاجس الخفى (4) للكاتبة: Charlotte Lamb *كاملة+روابط* (الكاتـب : monaaa - )           »          28 - الثأر - آن هامبسون - ع.ق (الكاتـب : وردة دمشق - )           »          أطياف الغرام *مميزة ومكتملة * (الكاتـب : rainy dream - )           »          الأقصر بلدنا ( متجدّد ) (الكاتـب : العبادي - )           »          همسات حروف من ينبوع القلب الرقراق..(سجال أدبي)... (الكاتـب : فاطمة الزهراء أوقيتي - )           »          نيكو (175) للكاتبة: Sarah Castille (الجزء الأول من سلسلة دمار وانتقام) كاملة+روابط (الكاتـب : Gege86 - )           »          27 - هديتى - فيوليت وينسبير - ق.ع.ق - مكتبة زهران (الكاتـب : امراة بلا مخالب - )           »          أنا وشهريار -ج4من سلسلة زهور الحب الزرقاء- للمبدعة: نرمين نحمدالله [زائرة] *كاملة* (الكاتـب : نرمين نحمدالله - )           »          26-المسافرة -راكيل ليندسي -ق.ع.قديمة (الكاتـب : Just Faith - )           »          كنزي أنا (53) -ج3 من سلسلة زهور الحب الزرقاء- للمبدعة: نرمين نحمدالله *كاملة&الروابط* (الكاتـب : نرمين نحمدالله - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > Romance

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-03-11, 01:25 AM   #31

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

"I never negotiate with criminals*" Ryan countered. "You can get as mad as you want* but after you calm down* you'll admit I was right to do what I did. I told you I wouldn't miss. I didn't* did I?"
"You're that cocksure of yourself?"
"No* I'm that good*" Ryan boasted. "You made it easy by becoming his target. That was a stupid move* by the way."
Adam took exception to his comment. He shoved Ryan again. The lawman didn't budge.
Genevieve desperately needed to sit down for a few minutes. Her heart was racing* and her legs were so weak she could barely stand up. She headed back to the jail with the sheriff at her side.
"I almost got Adam killed*" she confessed in a pitifully weak voice.
The sheriff latched onto her arm. "You're trembling like a leaf*" he remarked. "It weren't your fault your man almost got shot."
"Yes* it was my fault. He was living a peaceful* safe life on his ranch until I came along. I've caused him a considerable amount of trouble."
The sheriff awkwardly patted her. "Now* now* there ain't no call to cry. You weren't the troublemaker. That dead man stiffening up on my street caused all the trouble."
"He was wanted*" she cried out* remembering the poster. She pulled it out of her pocket and handed it to the sheriff.
"You were personally involved with the lady*" Ryan accused loud enough for Genevieve to overhear.
"Hell* yes* I'm personally involved*" Adam roared. "I love her* but that doesn't mean I couldn't have gotten the job done."
She whirled around. "You love me?" she cried out.
Adam didn't even spare her a glance. "Stay out of this* Genevieve. You're wrong* Ryan. You gambled with her life. I could kill you for that."
"You can't love me. I'm going to Paris."
Both Ryan and Adam turned to look at her. She turned around and ran to the jail. Her mind was made up. She would get her satchel and leave for Kansas immediately. As soon as she had given Thomas his money* she would catch the next train to the coast.
She was in such a hurry she didn't give the sheriff time to open the door for her. She ran ahead* but when she reached the cell* she discovered she didn't have the ring of keys with her. She must have dropped it along the way.
She didn't realize she was still crying until the sheriff handed her a handkerchief.
"There ain't no need to carry on so*" he said.
"I lost your keys*" she wailed.
"I've got them right here*" he said. He moved forward and reached for the lock. "I found them in the middle of the street where you dropped them. I sure don't understand why you needed to lock up your clothes though. Did you think someone would steal them?"
She shook her head* then nodded. Neither she nor Adam had told the sheriff the money was in the satchel* and she was too weary now to explain much of anything.
The front door opened then* and Adam came inside. He had to duck so he wouldn't bump his head on the doorframe. He was frowning* but it didn't make any difference. He was still the most beautiful man she had ever seen.
"Make him go away*" she whispered to the sheriff.
"I've got to have a reason to make him go away* ma'am*" he replied as he swung the cell door open.
She ran inside to get the satchel but turned when Adam spoke to her.
"What's come over you? Why are you so upset?"
She couldn't believe such an intelligent man could be so obtuse. She stared up at him through the bars and tried to make herself stop crying.
"You almost got yourself killed because of me. You were willing to die for me* weren't you? You're good and noble* and I'm not worthy of your love. Your mother would never have forgiven me if anything had happened to you."
"Nothing happened* sweetheart."
She wiped the tears away with the back of her hands. "It's time for us to go our separate ways. Go home* Adam."
"Genevieve…"
She ignored his warning tone of voice. "My mind's made up."
Adam smiled. She should have known then that he was up to something* but she was too distressed to think about it. She sat down on the cot and folded her hands in her lap. She had just been through a horrible ordeal* and every time she thought about Adam putting himself in the thick of it* she was overwhelmed with tremors.
She didn't think she would ever recover.
Adam shut the door and turned the lock. Then he leaned against the bars* folded his arms across his chest* and smiled at her again.
"I've got you now* Genevieve."
"I won't love you."
"It's too late. You already do* or at least I think you do. That's why you were scared* isn't it? You thought you were going to lose me* and it scared the hell out of you."
"How do you know how I felt?"
"Because I was going through the same thing."
"Love isn't supposed to be painful."
"I love you* sweetheart."
She shook her head. "It could never work. We're so different from one another* and I'd drive you crazy in no time at all. I'll never forget you*" she whispered.
He laughed. "Since we're going to be living together for the rest of our lives* I don't suppose you will forget me."
"I've got to leave."
"I'll follow you."
"You want peace and quiet* and I like adventures."
"We'll compromise and have a little of both."
Tears streamed down her cheeks. "Sheriff* let me out of here. I have to catch the coach."
"The sheriff went outside. He can't hear you* and I'm not letting you out until you promise to marry me. We'll go to Paris for our honeymoon* and then we'll settle down at Rosehill and you can plant your garden. I want to grow old with you* Genevieve."
She gripped the bars with her hands. He reached over and trailed his fingers across her knuckles.
"This is an adventure*" he drawled out. "You can tell our children how their father locked their mother in jail."
The sparkle in his eyes was mesmerizing. She stared up at him in wonder. He loved her* and how was that possible?
"Our children?" she whispered.
"Yes*" he replied. "We're going to have lots of children* and* God willing* every one of them will be as adventurous as you are. You do love me* don't you* sweetheart?"
"I love you. I've always loved you."
He unlocked the door and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her long and hard* and when he lifted his head and looked into her eyes* he saw the love there.
"You're the man of my dreams* Adam."
He smiled. "And you* my love* are my greatest adventure."

Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
أنْت يـَـــا اللَّـه 【 تَكْفِينِي 】ツ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-03-11, 01:26 AM   #32

Dalyia

إدارية ومشرفة سابقة وكاتبة بمكتبة روايتي وعضوة بفريق التصميم والترجمة و الافلام والسينما ومعطاء التسالي ونجمة الحصريات الفنية ومميز بالقسم الطبى

الصورة الرمزية Dalyia

? العضوٌ??? » 130321
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 49,796
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Dalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond reputeDalyia has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   pepsi
¬» قناتك mbc4
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Epilogue

محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي
محتوى مخفي يجب عليك الرد لرؤية النص المخفي

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة soul-of-life ; 08-03-11 الساعة 12:13 PM
Dalyia غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
أنْت يـَـــا اللَّـه 【 تَكْفِينِي 】ツ

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 08-03-11, 12:11 PM   #33

soul-of-life

نجم روايتي وعضوة في فريق الترجمة

الصورة الرمزية soul-of-life

? العضوٌ??? » 79748
?  التسِجيلٌ » Feb 2009
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 7,585
?  نُقآطِيْ » soul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond reputesoul-of-life has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

thanks a lot dear

soul-of-life غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-11-11, 04:08 PM   #34

malina00

? العضوٌ??? » 190885
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 130
?  نُقآطِيْ » malina00 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

thank you so much for sharing!!!!!!!!!

malina00 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-02-12, 11:24 AM   #35

mOon liGht82

? العضوٌ??? » 141563
?  التسِجيلٌ » Oct 2010
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 519
?  نُقآطِيْ » mOon liGht82 is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

mOon liGht82 غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-02-12, 12:47 PM   #36

*lara*
alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية *lara*

? العضوٌ??? » 216101
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 288
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Egypt
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » *lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute*lara* has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   freez
¬» قناتك mbc4
¬» اشجع ahli
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

*lara* غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 01-11-12, 08:37 PM   #37

yoshym2

الصورة الرمزية yoshym2

? العضوٌ??? » 51037
?  التسِجيلٌ » Sep 2008
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,050
?  نُقآطِيْ » yoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond reputeyoshym2 has a reputation beyond repute
افتراضي

yoshym2 غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11-01-13, 05:41 PM   #38

acouthino

? العضوٌ??? » 261058
?  التسِجيلٌ » Aug 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 101
?  نُقآطِيْ » acouthino is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

acouthino غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 12-01-13, 10:39 PM   #39

markina

? العضوٌ??? » 166249
?  التسِجيلٌ » Mar 2011
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 266
?  نُقآطِيْ » markina is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

موفق بإذن الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

markina غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-01-13, 12:50 PM   #40

راما ريما

? العضوٌ??? » 256883
?  التسِجيلٌ » Jul 2012
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 1,069
?  نُقآطِيْ » راما ريما is on a distinguished road
افتراضي

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

راما ريما غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة