آخر 10 مشاركات
الوصية ـ ربيكا ونترز ـ 452 ( عدد جديد ) (الكاتـب : ^RAYAHEEN^ - )           »          مرت من هنا (2) * مميزة *,*مكتملة*..سلسلة للعشق فصول !! (الكاتـب : blue me - )           »          533 - مطلوب زوجة وام - بربارة ماكماهون - قلوب عبير دار النحاس ( كتابة - كاملة ) (الكاتـب : samahss - )           »          الأقصر بلدنا ( متجدّد ) (الكاتـب : العبادي - )           »          يا أسمراً تاه القلب في هواه (21) سلسلة لا تعشقي أسمراً للمبدعة:Aurora *كاملة&مميزة* (الكاتـب : Aurora - )           »          ظلام الذئب (3) للكاتبة : Bonnie Vanak .. كاملة مع الرابط (الكاتـب : nagwa_ahmed5 - )           »          جنتي هي .. صحراءُ قلبِكَ القاحلة (1) * مميزة ومكتملة* .. سلسلة حكايات النشامى (الكاتـب : lolla sweety - )           »          الشيـطان حــولك .. *مميزة و مكتملة* (الكاتـب : smile rania - )           »          مواسم العشق والشوق (الكاتـب : samar hemdan - )           »          الدخيلة ... "مميزة & مكتملة" (الكاتـب : lossil - )

العودة   شبكة روايتي الثقافية > مكتبات روايتي > English Library > Fiction > eBook collection

إضافة رد

LinkBack أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 04-05-22, 11:45 PM   #11

Fairey Angel

كاتبة في قصر الكتابة الخاليّة وقاصة بقلوب احلام القصيرة

alkap ~

الصورة الرمزية Fairey Angel

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
My Facebook My Twitter My Flickr My Fromspring My Tumblr My Deviantart
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
Chirolp Krackr

My darling spitfire

لا شيء يهم !
من روايات عبير القديمة

Siane hadn't seen her fiancé John for a year—and from his letters she had a slight feeling that something was wrong; so she decided to give him a pleasant surprise and go to join him on the South African game reserve where he worked. But she hadn't realised quite how remote Crocodile View was—and she hadn't bargained for the fact that the only way she could get there was in the company of the maddening Andre Connors. Nor had she foreseen the disturbing feelings he would arouse in her. Still, once she was with John again Andre would cease to trouble her. But she still didn't know what, if anything ,was wrong with John .. .

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7ogk3091rj65xz3/My+darling+spitfire+-+Carter,+Rosemary.epub/file

Fairey Angel غير متواجد حالياً  
التوقيع
[CENTER]
[align=center][align=center]
قريبا فصول جديدة

يعرض حالياً على قلوب أحلام الغربيه

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:50 PM   #12

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
?  نُقآطِيْ » Fairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond reputeFairey Angel has a reputation beyond repute
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

A Wife Worth Keeping

After four blissful years of marriage to Max Anderson, Samantha had been devastated to discover that he'd been unfaithful to her. Too hurt to believe Max's innocent explanation, Samantha had left him and taken their little daughter, Annie, with her.

One year later, Max's father has left Annie an inheritance—along with a condition. Samantha and Annie have to move back in with Max for six months and give the marriage a second chance! Still not trusting Max, Samantha is wary, but her husband is determined to reclaim his wife—not just temporarily, but forever!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/zt9chtpeyap7n0s/(HR-3602,+MTR-5)+Carter,+Rosemary+-+A+Wife+Worth+Keeping.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:53 PM   #13

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Impetuous Marriage
by Rosemary Carter

There's an old saying -- marry in haste and repent at leisure. Which was where Tracy Galland thought her sister was heading. But before long Tracy found herself under the spell of love and marriage.

She was there to stop a marriage...

Tracy made a wild dash for Umhlowi farm in South Africa to save her sister from an impetuous marriage. Instead she was distracted and delayed there by her prospective brother-in-law.

Ryan Demant provoked in Tracy a need to reassess her perception of love and passion. For she was to discover firsthand how easily one could be overwhelmed by a man who stirred the blood and roused the senses....

Instead of saving her sister as she'd planned, had Tracy joined heron a headlong rush into madness?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ijzap4evs0t7evp/(HP-831_+MB-2411)+Carter,+Rosemary+-+Impetuous+Marriage.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:54 PM   #14

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Serpent in Paradise
by Rosemary Carter

She loved him--and he despised her

Sloan Garfield thought Teri a gold digger, and worse, out for everything she could get. Ana owner of vast South African vineyards on the Cape Peninsula, he had a lot to offer.

But what he was offering was neither love nor marriage, and to accept him without either would break her heart.

If she was sensible she would leave Vins Doux. She'd put as much distance as possible between herself and Sloan, and make sure she never set eyes on him again!

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 04-05-22, 11:58 PM   #15

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Face in the Portrait

She had no one else, so he was everything

Cindy's son Jeremy was the focus of her whole life. She had somehow managed to raise him alone, and it had matured her greatly She was no longer the innocent girl who had loved the awesome artist Jason Peel years ago

So when Jason suddenly reappeared, Cindy knew she must summon the strength to cope with the conflicting emotions his very presence aroused.

But most of all, she must hide from Jason the shattering truth about the little boy. Jason Peel must never discover that he was Jeremy's father

!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/tvqoqx8xaeoqmwo/Face+in+the+portrait+-+Carter,+Rosemary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:01 AM   #16

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Desert Dream

Her father’s research project can only be completed with photographs of the frieze in the desert, and the only way she can get there is by joining Fraser Mallory’s survey expedition. However, there are two problems: her father and Fraser had a falling out with each other a long time ago, and Fraser never works with women. But there is a way to solve both problems at once—she’ll become “Corey” and pass herself off as a man!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qnsnrgxg1mq69wc/Desert+dream+-+Carter,+Rosemary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:03 AM   #17

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Pillow Portraits
by Rosemary Carter

She thought she was finished with love

Two things mattered to Kirby: her baby daughter's happiness and her work. So the assignment to ghostwrite a famous artist's biography seemed like the chance of a lifetime.

The writer in her yearned to get started, but the woman in her-the one who'd been hurt-shrank from Ross Dolby's determination to get close to her. "Just remember," he decreed, "I'm going to be baring my soul to you. And you'll bare yours to me."

But she wouldn't, or Ross would see it all: the uncertainty, the doubt-and the hunger.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/0355ja3z8lu9i6o/Pillow+portraits+-+Carter,+Rosemary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:04 AM   #18

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Bush Doctor
by Rosemary Carter

His sudden appearance gave Stacy a shock!

"Andre!" The name was torn from Stacy in an anguished whisper She had never expected to see him again, least of all here, at a South African bush hospital.

But it was Andre, the man she'd tried so hard to forget. Now all the memories would return to haunt her, all the pain of unrequited love would come flooding back....

It was a love that lay in the past, Stacy told herself firmly. A love that never could have any future. Unless ... could she dare to hope?

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:07 AM   #19

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Master of Tinarua
by Rosemary Carter

Would she always be haunted by guilt?

Teslyn had tried to rebuild her life since her disastrous marriage ended with her husband's accidental death. She thought she had succeeded.

That was before Wayne North strode into her life with his impetuous demands. Teslyn was shocked to find herself responding to him; to learn that she had never really known before what love was.

But what chance was there for the fulfillment of their new love, shadowed by her past--a past she'd never been able to discuss with anyone

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jm9gm...mary.epub/file

التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-05-22, 12:09 AM   #20

Fairey Angel

alkap ~

? العضوٌ??? » 46
?  التسِجيلٌ » Dec 2007
? مشَارَ?اتْي » 3,745
? الًجنِس »
? دولتي » دولتي Bahrain
? مزاجي » مزاجي
¬» مشروبك   ice-lemon
¬» قناتك action
?? ??? ~
My Mms ~
افتراضي

Return to Devil's View
by Rosemary Carter

The search no longer seemed important!

It had seemed to be so simple - return to Devil's View, find the paper that Simon considered essential, and return to marry Simon.

But Jana's first encounter with Clint Dubois, the present owner, had been disastrous. Now she had to gain admittance to his home under false pretenses.

Although Clint Dubois made it clear that he didn't trust her, Jana found herself attracted to him. Then she was in a real quandary: still tied to her commitment, but not wanting to fulfill it!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dwb3j...mary.epub/file

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Fairey Angel ; 05-05-22 الساعة 01:00 AM
التوقيع
[CENTER]
قريبا فصول جديدة

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

أدوات الموضوع